By Korisite - 30/10/2011 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife caught me masturbating to porn. She screamed at me and asked why I would be masturbating when I had her to have sex with. So I asked if she wanted to have sex, she said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 250
You deserved it 24 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gunmania0 12

Does no one else think its sort of the wife's fault? You may try and disagree and say that the op is a bad person for watching ****, but he was just a guy that wasnt getting any from his gal.

Comments

I dont blame her.... I woulda said thar cause id be pissed u were watching ****!

Why? It's just ****. At least he wasn't cheating on her.If his wife won't give him any, then he needs to find some way to get rid of the tension.

skyeyez9 24

People who make sexist 'jokes' secretly mean it, while passing it off as a joke. Being a sexist douche is generally frowned upon in civilized countries. In islamic countries it is the norm.

ItsApril 0

I seldomly make sexist jokes. I damn sure don't mean any of them though. Just an FYI for you.

I have a gf but I still look at ****. but we don't live together so yea.

I think you deserve it. You should have asked her first, when you get shot down then its time for some carpel tunnel lovin'.

Hahaha everyone on here is an 11teen year old and has never grown up and had a husband or wife! Haha I see why all females hate on him and some dudes talk about their girlfriends giving them sex 6-8 times a week! Hahaha get married and see where life takes ya! Haha

ItsApril 0

I'm married and we still have as much fun as we did when were teenagers, as far as our personal life goes.

soccerchicx9x 5

Um why would the wife want to have sex with him after she caught him doing that...I'd imagine she does want to, just not now. It's not her fault.

That's when you tell her that's exactly why you **********.