By Anonymous - 21/05/2012 01:10 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, someone threw an open soda can at me from a car. It missed, so they circled around and threw an unopened can. That one hit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 078
You deserved it 2 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were these people high on Coke? I'm sure this gave you a Jolt, but in Sprite of your ordeal, don't keep Tabs on these people - they could be dangerous criminals. You need to try to stay 5-Alive. I would take a Minute Maid and then get out of town. Maybe take a walk through some Mountain Dew and breathe some Sierra Mist, or take a trip to a Sunkist Orangina grove, or go visit your Crush. I hope my advice Pepsis you up a bit. Good luck.

TheCarChanel 0

Did u grab the unopened one

Comments

KM96 24

What the hell?! Who does that?!

DarkHelmet 10

If you saw them circling around that didn't raise a few alarms for you pimpjuice. A little voice in your head didn't speak up and say "oh shit their coming back for more"

Why didn't you just run off.. you would have remained dry and it would have pissed them off.. everybody wins!

Dafuq you do? FYL, OP. unless you did something to deserve a can to the head xD

That's messed up man, some people are ass holes.

kevinn95 0
TwiztedYuri 9

and that is why smart people don't yell missed me.

BeThePanda 1

Where exactly does OP say that he/she yelled anything? It just says that they missed. Read the FML before you comment.

Agreed. That's the first thing I thought of too. You might want to wait a few minutes before opening it though.

What word? Oh, you must mean world.

linkinpark98 23

What word? Bird?........ Well, EVERYBODY'S HEARD ABOUT THE BIRD! A WELL A BIRD BIRD BIRD, B-B-BIRD IS THE WORD!

jojimugo 20

Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, and Dodge