By ohhelllllno - 20/04/2009 10:05 - Canada

Spicy
Today, the $300 ring my boyfriend gave me for my birthday slipped off my finger... into the toilet. I had to sift through my own poo to get it back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 195
You deserved it 19 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today my girlfriend told me the ring she thinks cost me $300 fell in the toilet and she fished it out. It was $5 at a garage sale. FHL"

Comments

#1 &#2 totally made my day. well played. yeah i aggree #125. i heard you can carry up to 40 lbs of "waste" in your bowels at least it was your own poop. it gets worse when you have kids. like if they swallowed your ring, and having to sift through thier poop to get it back.

#107 (jmaczor) -numbers keep changing. I just need to help open your mind a little. Just because the OP said "My boyfriend" does not mean the OP is female. The OP could be a gay male. Think before you comment!

At least it was your poo. Not like it was from the last person who used the bathroom. I know a girl who had to reach in and get her expensive bracelet after it fell into a toilet full of someone else's puke.

wow I didn't bother with a $300 ring for my wife's birthday, I gave her a pearl necklace

Hey, at least you got it back. A little shit never hurt anybody...

commenter2 0

at least it was not someone elses

dr_house_MD 0

LOL 128. but seriously OP, its not a big deal, this is why god invented soap and water

Ew, that sucks. But just want to point out to those of you saying she should've gotten the ring resized, just because it slipped off, doesn't mean it's too small for her. Her hands could have been cold at the time, causing her fingers to be smaller than they normally are. Our hands (and feet) change sizes slightly according to their temperature. There are often times when I wake up in the morning and can't fit my ring on my finger (it's just my school ring, and I don't wear it to bed because jewelry annoys me when I'm asleep) because my fingers have swollen slightly too big because they're hot from being under the covers. Other times my hands are too cold and too small for the ring to be the proper size to stay on my finger.

:( At least you got it back....I completely lost mine in a field :(