By Anonymous - 17/07/2010 06:16 - United States

Today, the airport security guard told me to lift my fat rolls so he could finish patting me down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 661
You deserved it 47 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Time to do some good ol' fashion exercise... Put your hands up to the ceiling, bend your knees, and touch your toes. Do your daily exercises, you're gonna look like skin and bone. :)

Were you too big to fit through the metal detector too?

Comments

stop complaining and lose weight ydi f his life. my god

sallen0046 4

How is this a fml? You buy your clothes, you (hopefully) shower on a regular basis, and I'm sure you own mirrors. You should be completely aware that you're overweight and have rolls. I have a roll or two of my own and don't blame that security guard a bit. It's not his job to go digging around in people's fat rolls.

Get over it! I bet 20 people or more that are reading this are actually fat so leave her/him alone! It's there problem if there fat or not! Get over it. It's there decision if they wanna go to the gym or lose weight! Get the fu*k over it!

Damn, people. Quit being so ******* vicious. I bet more than half of you assholes weigh 200 lbs or more and are no older than 20. You're the ones sitting on the computer and trolling FML posts, so you guys need to get off your asses, not the OP.

it's the op that is bitching about being fat.. instead of complaining about it she should do some good old fashioned diet and exercise.. and no I dont weigh 200 lbs or more.. not even close.. i have no sympathy for those who eat like a pig, dont exercise and then complain that they are fat

On the same token, people don't need to go out of their way to be unmitigated fuckfaces, either. If they wanna get their rocks off, that's what masturbation is for.

An anonymous website isn't the place to go to get understanding and sympathy. Most people have a fuckface side; the internet is the perfect playground for it. It's arguably healthier to vent societal frustrations anonymously online than to do it IRL, to a person's face. Just sayin'.

Roflmaaark 0

Mordred, you are the smartest 7 year old I've seen, but you're wrong.

checkersonsocks 0

yeah seriously, its sad. according to the pics im seeing, pretty much all of these people are damn UGLY anyways! would it kill you guys to hide your face every once in a while? try a paper bag? or some makeup? or just stay inside, but seeing all these comments it looks like youre already doing that!

Lol I actually work out and personally know how bad it is being fat as a was just six months ago. But I actually got off my butt and decided to do something about it

ohrlynow 9

It was obviously humiliating for you if you posted it here, OP, so maybe you should take it as a wake-up call to do something about your weight.

wellimsteph 0

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dayum that must suck. go jog a mile or 2.... if you can. make sure to go on the treadmill so other people don't make fun of you for jiggling your rolls when you run. OP your fault for letting loose of your body.

Dude some people just cant lose weight u gotta realize that ;(

@179 there is no such thing, weight gain is a result of an excessive energy intake, according to thermodynamics creating an energy intake deficit should enable weight loss. Problem is people are to lazy and stubborn to change their eating habits and lifestyle

MrsChairez 0

This had me laughing so hard. My husband was like, "WTH is so damn funny?!?" Still undecided as to whether this is a YDI or FYL though. Hmmmmmm...

Vincent1997 0

roooooound roooooooooound, u must weigh at least 300 pounds, pooooounds pooooooounds oh oh oh oh(sing this to down)

MeAlec 1

haha ydi you fatass tubby bitch

Lol at least their not a judgmental prick unlike yourself.