By anonymous - 21/06/2010 12:21 - France

Today, the Vuvuzela that my brother ordered online was delivered to our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 352
You deserved it 47

Top comments

tinybear93 0

CAST IT INTO THE PITS OF HELL WHERE IT BELONGS ie burn it in the yard or somewhere convenient.

Comments

Doom_Shroom 0

It will be remembered as the second best attended World Cups ever. It will always be remembered by us South Africans where we all celebrated together. It will be remembered by the visitors who joined us in our celebrations. If the rest of the world, those people who don't want to watch just because the sound offends them forgets about it, that's fine with me really. If they don't want to watch because of that sound then really, they aren't dedicated enough, or, their team is losing D: Although, you might as well get used to it, because the way it's being mass produced and distributed, this won't be the last time you hear it...

RedPillSucks 31

I'm not sure if this is an argument for getting a better TV or one with less audio fidelity. Dudes, South Africa should feel good about hosting the world cup, whether they survive the first round or not. However, the sound is still feking annoying to anyone else not blessed enough to watch it on TV instead of in person. Who does SA have to beat to go to the next round? I hope its not England or the US. Maybe France? Their heart's not in it anyway *runs and hides from the french mob, shouting 'Viva France!!! Je suis un fracopile!'*

RedPillSucks 31

Sesame Street is brought to you by World Cup Soccer, and the letter V Watch Vanessa from Venezuela use her Vulva to blow a Vuvusela. (sorry, I couldn't resist any longer)

is a vuvuzela the thing that gets played at FIFA games?

yo, imma let you enjoy the soccer game, but BZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzBZZZZzzzZZZZBzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

I thought a Vuvuzela was some erotic sex toy or something. it's good to know that it's just a horn.

lol I thought the same thing. I had to Google it.

kg124 0

*** all u faggots that don't like soccer

There are plenty of things which are part of my cultural heritage that I wouldn't defend half as ferociously as you have, Piston. Haggis, for example - I love it, but it's damned disgusting if you think about it too closely. Cricket's a boring, boring game. Pimms and strawberries and cream, that's a tad pompous, and the royal family's archaic. I love all these things about living in Britain, but if anybody wanted to take the mick, they'd be more than welcome, because they'd be right. Cultural heritage isn't sacred, and mine's pretty pants. The vuvuzela is also pants, at least when it's being played by however many thousand untrained tourists. They'd also sound shit if they were playing violins, or harps, or cymbals. It's not an attack on your culture, it's not an attack on the instrument, it's an attack on what the vuvuzela has become for the duration of the World Cup - a plastic stick that sounds very like a swarm of angry bees. It's off-putting. Maybe you should direct your anger at the yobs who've poured into your country and made a mockery of your culture, rather than at the less rabid fans who've stayed at home and had the relentless buzzing inflicted on them for no good reason? Also, tl;dr, very clever, but isn't it nice to have an actual discussion?