By anonymous - 21/06/2010 12:21 - France

Today, the Vuvuzela that my brother ordered online was delivered to our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 352
You deserved it 47

Top comments

tinybear93 0

CAST IT INTO THE PITS OF HELL WHERE IT BELONGS ie burn it in the yard or somewhere convenient.

Comments

you should kick him in his vuvuzela for ordering the thing.

bugmenotmofo 34

Yeah, I know! My favorite song is the one that goes BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I don't know how anyone could mistake it for that god awful bZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz song.

WingsFan80 4

188 - Epic ******* win bravo lol

Doom_Shroom 0

Please, please don't try and use the "ten years so it can't be a tradition" excuse, without understanding the history of our country. Fun fact number 12, we have only had democracy for about 16 or so years. As in people of all races are equal in terms of the law. The 90s consisted of us trying to regain a national identity after apartheid. I don't think ten years is too short.

Hahaha - try using it as a funnel! ;)

spartan_girl 0

I'm not a huge soccer fan to begin with, but I usually try to watch whatever World Cup games I can catch. This year, if I watch, I watch them on mute. I don't care if I miss some information or whatever, because to me, that is one of the most annoying sounds I have EVER heard (coming through the TV, anyway). My husband is a soccer fan and won't mute the TV, so if I want to get anything done, I have to go in the other room and shut the door. I'll watch the US play with the volume on, but boy that sound just annoys the crap out of me. It's not the constant noise, because the chanting at other soccer games doesn't bother me, and the constant noise of cheering at other sports doesn't bother me (in person or on TV), but something about the frequency of that sound is very disruptive for me. One of my friends, who is a soccer fan, said the same thing, she can't turn the volume on very loud because it annoys her and her boyfriend, and drives their cats crazy. OP, I hope that your brother doesn't bother you too much with it...