By Fire sucks. - 17/01/2014 03:42 - United States

Today, there was a forest fire in my town. I was still forced to go to school, as it was safer. A lot of people decided not to go, and we ended up doing nothing but watching the news reports. There, I got to see my house burning on live TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 588
You deserved it 4 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey just be lucky you were at school rather than still in your house.. That burns OP.

Well, Look on the bright side.. If you were in the house you would have burned down with it..

Comments

That happend In my friends neighborhood ...and the home owners weren't home?

lopesindustries 5

Southern California? I hear there's a big fire over there

who are the 2000 assholes who said you deserved this

no one deserves that! if it was your house, would you deserve it? no! idiots.

Thank God you are alive. Please go to the show I shouldn't be alive...

dutch_girl13 20

I'm sorry OP. That's sucks. I know I would have been devastated. Hopefully everything valuable to you is safe.

How the **** do people figure so,some deserves their house burned down? I seriously doubt THAT many people personally know the OP, let alone be a testament to them being such a horrid human being that they deserved their house burning down. I hope anyone saying they deserve it or to suck it up have had worse happen to them, because if you haven't experienced something of this caliber first hand, and you think they should suck it up, than you should hold your tongue because you have no idea what it's like. I pray things work out for you OP.

am177037 9

Most of you people seem like you're thinking the opposite of me, but I would have wished that I was home so I could try to save my house and help my family that may be inside.