By manksy - 01/01/2010 22:07 - United Kingdom

Today, when I was unpacking all of my stuff, my parents declared that they are going to live in Australia, and have found me a 'friend'. I am a 14 year old girl at boarding school, and my friend is my new foster mum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 026
You deserved it 2 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is awful. I hope you find some other adults that you can be close to and take an interest in you. Please remember that this about them and not you; it's their selfishness and neglect, not because you are not a worthwhile person. I am so sorry to hear this.

well, once they settle there, send them a big box of cookies, make them yourself, add whatever you wish to add.

Comments

itspimpz 0

@ 66 stfuuuuuuuu sirriously dick face... if you've never been there and don't know the laws the chances are abandonment is perfectly illegal.

as a student at boarding school i'd just like to state how minor this really is and how it isn't really an FML. Seeing as we barely see our parents anyway, and the foster mother would probably be due to the OP not being able to go to Australia during half terms which are about a week long? So she'd need someone to stay with. We have it at our school, for the ones who's parents live abroad, as mine do, I just happen to be lucky as I have family around :).

Well, remember this when it's time to choose their nursing home and pick the nastiest one that has cockroach colonies roaming all over the hallways and rats gnawing on the window frames. I think that vengence is the best medicine. Can you sue them for any funds ? Probably not as they are paying for boarding school. Still, think of some (NON-VIOLENT) things you can do to them that will piss them off and that are LEGAL. You won't do any of them, but the planning will make you feel better. Anyway, I hear Australia is a right pit with terribly poisonous natural fauna, but then again I live in New Jersey, so perhaps I shouldn't be so judgmental...

Is this even legal? Meh. Unless this was preempted by something else, you're probably better off without such assholes in your life. On the bright side, if you can make something successful of your life and they try to make good on it, you can (and should) tell them to piss off.

bbygirl_xox 0

this is by far the sadest FML ive ever read. dont worry hun, you'll pull through. jus remember wen things hit rock bottom the only place left to go is up. good luck with everything!

informed 0

trust me karma will come back and bite them in the ass in the end your the one thats gonna come out on top

Sparkiee93 3

Wow, your parents suck. I'm sorry. :L

zilkon 0

Maybe you shouldn't of cried so much. You deserve it.

itsgen 16

wow you low life loser!! how could you say that duck you jerk!! you dont know what shes going thru ugh soo youre the assholes that put you deserved it go fucken kill your self!! the world would be better off with one less you u assfucks!

WTF? That sounds so fake, or really crappy parents who don't care about the kid. But if this is real u r soooo fcked.lol