By Bobby - 10/08/2012 11:42 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, while housesitting my neighbor's dogs the phone rang. I answered it and a voice said, "Stop checking your Facebook and take care of my dogs. They look like they need to go out." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 307
You deserved it 33 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seriously do your job. You're not getting paid to go on Facebook. Ydi

JimSweatshirt 6

It was probably one of the dogs watching you

Comments

actually it's more likely that it's because of the immense effort required to decipher what this commenter was trying to say in his horribly structured and grammatically incorrect comment.

Am I the only one who thinks the owner is ****** up for ringing like that? Not that op was on Facebook.

YDI for not doing your job. Just sayin'.

Bigmoneyshotz 0

Nanny cam is at work here! Get out and don't come back!

BlondeBaller 0

Do your job!!!!! Facebook isn't a necessity!!!!!

Marineman5 6

77. they were probably in a major poking war at that time *says with great sarcasm*

I hope Facebook was the only thing you were doing in their house. You honestly deserve it though.

nikkinurse 10

How would they know when they. Last were out???

Security cameras. My neighbor had one. Great way to make sure people are doing what they are supposed to do.

charla6609 2

Well if they can see that they need to go out then y the hell r u babysitting the dogs?

CREEPY! Get out of there, or never accept a job from them again. Totally spying on you.

I don't know about you, but that commenter looks like a 'miss' to me. Yup, definitely a female.