By NoPainNoGain - 05/06/2009 05:03 - United States

Today, while running on the treadmill at the gym, the girl next to me slipped and went flying back against the wall. Indecisive whether to get off and help her or to just keep going, I lost my focus and footing and flew back next to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 471
You deserved it 119

Comments

Now you have a funny story to tell.

YDI. It's not a tough decision. Just help. Or at least stop for 5 seconds, look back and see/ask if she's okay. #34: Yes, some people might not want help. But the "most courteous thing to do" there was definitely to ask if the girl was okay. If she's laughing, or getting up without trouble, or says that she doesn't want help, then the OP could go on with his/her business. If he/she looked back and the girl looked like she was in pain or was having trouble standing up or something, then he/she could help her up or get an employee or whatever. I was walking once and saw a guy completely wipe out on his skateboard. I didn't rush to him or make a scene, but my first instinct was to ask if he was okay. He waved me off and said he was fine, and he looked a little embarrassed, so I kept walking. He didn't want help, but at least I asked. And lol at #82 :)

And you deserved that shit for not at least pausing to see if she was okay. Of course, you aren't the only one, so, now, we have to come up with a device that jams the treadmills and knocks EVERYONE down when shit like that happens. Someone call Dr. Horrible.

LOL I wish I would have been there Then again, I probably would've fallen off also