By broken finger - 18/07/2013 20:53 - United States

Today, while wiping my ass, the broken finger that has been set straight dipped into the toilet and touched a turd. This keeps happening since I broke it, and I'm sure it will again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 390
You deserved it 12 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

revan546 24

Sounds like a shitty situa- no... No.. Im better than this...

Comments

TcheQ 12

You wipe ur ass while sitting down?????????????????

caitlinbblack 14

Stand up and wipe your ass.

Fishfanatic 7

I have never in my life heard of anyone standing up to wipe their ass. Seriously I'm astounded so many people have said they do this. Also absolutely nothing should happen to your hand from it entering the airspace of a toilet bowl. The germs in it are basically all over every single surface in your bathroom. That's why you WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU USE THE TOILET. . How the hell do you people clean your toilet properly ? ( here's a hint, put rubber gloves on and get scrubbing ) OP- I have no idea what sort of freakish toilet bowl you own, but you seriously shouldn't be able to reach that far down into the bowl while wiping your ass. Not so that it touches any turds. Either you have a very odd shallow bowl, or you did the biggest crap imaginable.

rlTlk 13

0-0 just no. For the love of god, use your other hand.. Or stand up, something!

wafflefriez91 17

Who the hell wipes sitting down? I would be afraid i would put the unprotected side of my hand up my butt lol. I stand up and look so i know what i am doing and dont get poop on my hand.

if you don't wipe sitting down, you must have a really shitty ass! your butt closes up when you stand. sitting on the toilet while wiping gives you more access to clean. I hope you at least use wet wipes, nasty!