Too late

By Anonymous - 27/10/2013 23:46 - United States - Paramus

Spicy
Today, I got married. My husband and I had been waiting until marriage to have sex, and when the time came, we started to undress. As I took my bra off, his eyes glazed over, and he fainted. An hour later, all he could say was, "I don't think we're meant to be together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 404
You deserved it 9 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ApollosMyth 22

Wow, that is very shallow of him.

flashback.miss 28

sounds like you married a boy, not a man. but, on the other hand it could be nerves, talk to him. hopefully he was joking...

Comments

and thats why sex before marriage is a must

Absolutely a bad idea to wait until marriage. There's this thing, it's called "sexual incompatibility." This virtue of purity thing should have never been adopted by humans, because it has never offered humans anything but frustration and heartache, and a neat way to discard women who have become just as sexually independent as men. First, you grow up and get control of your sexuality. Then you can think about marriage.

JCal585 8

He's gay. I feel like there's always an underlying suppression of homosexuality whenever any man decides to "wait till marriage"..

Some people say you should respect their decision to wait. I'm sorry, but I cannot respect a decision when it's so blatantly wrong. That's like respecting someones decision to press the gas to drive into an intersection rather than brake at a red light.

While I completely respect people's decision to wait until marriage, I do also feel it potentially adds more stress and problems like what OP experienced. It's a horrible thing to realize you're not sexually compatible AFTER tying the knot.

VoodooPriestess 16

People who want to wait 'til marriage should, people who don't shouldn't but you shouldn't say one way is better. Honestly if there was no sexual attraction, he would of noticed beforehand. Sorry OP I guess you had an awkward talk and are having an awkward stage to get through.

rlTlk 13

I take it he at least is a virgin? in nit super surprised at his fainting.. sounds like sex is stressful to him. but to say you shouldn't be together because of it is out of line.. he just needs to be eased into it probably

ihearuscreamin 13
Mr_Mole 24

And that's why you don't wait till after you're married. I admire the idea, but for some people, it just isn't right. You need to know the person 100% before you commit for life.