Too late

By Anonymous - 27/10/2013 23:46 - United States - Paramus

Spicy
Today, I got married. My husband and I had been waiting until marriage to have sex, and when the time came, we started to undress. As I took my bra off, his eyes glazed over, and he fainted. An hour later, all he could say was, "I don't think we're meant to be together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 404
You deserved it 9 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ApollosMyth 22

Wow, that is very shallow of him.

flashback.miss 28

sounds like you married a boy, not a man. but, on the other hand it could be nerves, talk to him. hopefully he was joking...

Comments

Has anyone considered that this has nothing to do with boobs at all? I'm sure this was a psychogenic reaction of some kind due to a huge influx of emotions. Said emotions could be anything from fear and anxiety to realizing he was gay to realizing the enormity of only being able to have sex with OP for the rest of his life. I think chalking it up to boobs is just too simple.

Tell him it is natural - blood rushed to other extremities

Oh wow. I'm so sorrry to hear that OP. Hang in there!

cookie1207 19

This needs more details plz!!

caysters 12

And that is why I could never marry someone I hadn't slept with. You just don't know if you're sexually compatible until you have sex! And whether you like it or not, sex is HUGE in keeping a relationship together. You won't be happy if your partner just can't please you.

I think most of you missed the target here. I don't think he fainted because of her cup size. It sounds like he passed out from the buzz of the whole experience. If I'm wrong than he's an idiot.

This is why sensible people don't wait until they're married.

poor guy.. he's embarrassed because he fainted. he didn't mean that. just reassure him that he's still s man and all that. .. that cuts be stressful for him he probably don't your entire time engaged winding if he can please you. ..

graphicstyle7 17

So... you waited to have sex. I really don't mean to be a downer here, but are you 100% sure he's not gay? I've met gay guys who were supposedly into "waiting because it's best" only to find out they were in deep denial of their own sexuality.