What are you doing?

By Ghostie - 02/07/2009 09:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was watching a movie with my parents. They were both on the bed, and I was lying on the floor next to their bed. Halfway through the movie, apparently forgetting that I was in the room, my parents started getting… friendly. Three feet away from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 768
You deserved it 4 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lindsay46789 0

That is disgusting! Scarred for life!

I think you missed a great opportunity to make them feel ten times as awkward as you. Any comment or sign of disgust would have done.

Comments

ok thats somthing my parents would not do.lol they dont even kisss infront of me

judging by your picture, your a huge ******, so im not even going to try to understand why you think watching your parents have sex isnt a big deal.

Judging by your comment you're a huge moron. How does being gay make the OP want to watch their parents *******?

seb12992 0

Apparently this ****** likes to watch his parents have sex, otherwise he'd see what the big deal is. Tell me, do you enjoy masturbating to your mom? Yep, thought so.

Maybe he just doesn't care. It's not that he likes it. And please tell me how someone watching their parents ******* is gay? Weird, yes, but it doesn't make someone gay.

seb12992 0

It doesn't, but I can tell he's a ****** by his picture.

lives_ppl 0

#40 lmao Awkward but effective

You could have jumped up and yelled "stuff beef jerky in my ass, im a squid!" and ran off, thus making them feel wierd as **** xD they might try to get you therapy tho :S

WFMS 0

LMFAO that was good. i think i'm gonna sceam that in the middle of the night at band camp and wake everyone up. If you don't mind me borrowing it.

ahahahhahahhahahahaha that's a good one

At least your parents love each other. But that's gross.... if I were OP I'd run out of the room.

You should have coughed and asked if they wanted any popcorn.

Mozart24 0

Why would you watch a movie in THEIR room? Find something else to do, or go watch a movie in the LIVING room, like normal people would! Unless you are a kid, YDI, and I hope your parents kept going til you felt uber awkward, and had to slink away quietly...

What's so wrong about watching a movie in your parents' room? And how do you know the parents wouldn't have started ******* in the living room too?

Maddoctor 10

Oh, that might even be worse. *shudders*

I watch movies with my parents in their room. There's nothing wrong with bonding with your parents. Why do I have to be in the family room watching TV alone, when I can be spending time with my parents, laugh, and have a good time? Grow up.

supernova77_fml 0