Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

PLEASE tell me you're not her friend anymore. That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. Obviously you should have looked in the muffin but still, she knew you were allergic... I would have backhanded her. Seriously.

glad you did not die see happy things happen you just need the crap to accent them :)

Dickman16 0

u should push ur 'freind' in the middle of a busy and road and say "I just wanted 2 see if playing human frogger was deadly or not"

douchebag...iWould of slapped that pitnee so quickk....real talkk

Lalagaga 0

That's why it was in " " as in so called friend.

Okay, I have a serious chocolate allergy. I can get set off by rainbow sprinkles because they're made on the same machinery as the chocolate ones. Point is, if you are allergic to something it can only take a tiny bit of the food to set you off. So, if the blueberries in the muffin had all sunk to the bottom before it was baked, they wouldn't be visible, but they would still leave a chemical trace. Also, if she's deathly allergic, she probably avoids blueberries like the plague...meaning that she isn't likely to be familiar with the taste or smell. I'd love to see you people try to recognize foods you've barely ever seen.

crizpy7 0

That sucks, I'm sorry :( I don't think they would be my friend anymore...

I really don't mean to be rude, but this sounds exactly like the episode from Freaks and Geeks where Bill eats that peanut that the bully (White, i believe they called him) to "see if it was true." A bit uncanny if you ask me. If it is true, I'm sorry. If not that's still cool because it means you're a big fan of Freaks and Geeks.

waterynuggets 0

Keep the muffins coming, people, Darwin Awards need new nominees. Nom nom noms.

As previously stated, it's possible to mistake blueberries for chocolate chips. If I was deathly allergic to something and my friends knew, I'd trust them not to order me something with that in it. Especially if it's something as blatant as blueberries, which aren't usually a side ingredient in something. And because she's allergic to blueberries, so may not have recognized the flavour because she never eats them. Blueberry muffins really don't smell like blueberries either. So it's definitely possible that this is true. Either way, it sucks, and fyl.