Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

youthink_fml 0

You can't see blueberries in a blueberry muffin?

this is fake becuase A. if you were deathly alergic to anything you would be much more cautious about what you ate and B. you would be dead of you were "deathly alergic"

I hate people who don't take allergies seriously

People are 'deadly allergic' to bullets too in a way, and yet people get shot and live all the time. OP went to the hospital, which is how she survive. Are you really unable to read??

Amen. I'm so fed up of all the idiots screaming fake or saying it's OP's fault for her friend trying to murder her.

themixedt4pe 0

Seriously. As a matter of fact, when it comes to smells, I know people that can smell certain things they're super allergic to and go into anaphylactic shock because smell is actually a really tiny amount of what you're smelling going up your nose. Chances are you're soon going to be thinking "SHIT! I'M ABOUT TO DIE!" rather than "I should remember this smell for future reference." To all those calling fake or YDI, try actually having a severe allergy, and we'll see how you really do when a "friend" tries to kill you and your throat constricts so you can't breathe. I don't have any food allergies, but I have a close friend that is allergic to a ton of things, and I assure you, it's not as easy to live with as you people seem to think it is.

Are you unable to understand any sort of medical science. clearly you dont know what a death allergy is so shut the **** up until you know what you're talking about.

thingymajig 0

god, ur friend's a bitch. FYL, but you must've been pretty hungry if you didn't even notice that it was a blueberry muffin in the first place

What the hell? that is impossible because any human being with a fully functional brain looks at the food they are eating before they eat it. they might as well have given you dogshit

JackMcFist 0

So...your first impulse, after being released from the hospital (where you almost died) is to go on FML and write about it? What has this world come to.

It wasn't necessarily their first impulse to come on here. most people just put ''Today'' to get the thing posted

celiaeatsballz 0

YDI for not knowing what a blueberry muffin looks like. Wow...

first- bad friend second- you're an idiot if you cant see blueberrys and maybe thats a little survival of the fittest...