Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

MiseryAlice 0

I'm pretty sure this counts as attempted murder...if you hate her, send her ass to jail!

I don't see her humour... nor any sign of intelligence in her either.

pommeblossom 0

SHE WAS LAUGHING?! That is not funny. She tried to kill you. That b!tch.

OMGyoudidnot87 0

WTF?! Your friend has some serious issues...

Again, this is the internet. You can swear here. Stop "censoring" a curse word you can find in the damn dictionary.

IF this is true, she has one creative friend. Ask people what the first thing that comes to mind is when they want to kill someone and not one of them will be like "BITCH IMA USE A ******* BLUEBERRY MUFFIN TO KILL THIS MOTHER ******."

blink831forever 13

That sucks! I'm sorry that your supposed "friend" did that to you. Next time smell the food before you eat it to make sure that it doesn't have any blueberries in it. #148 you are so freaking funny! I agree nobody "sane" would think of using a blueberry muffin to kill anybody.

Lol thank you :). I think the friend deserves props if she was trying to kill her. Not props for trying to kill her...just..you know..props for creativity. But I still don't think this is true. If you're that allergic to something, you'd inspect your food carefully, especially if you know it's made in an environment where it's in close contact to something you're "deathly allergic" to. Or you should. If you're smart. You never know when these blueberry muffin serial killers are gonna attack.

Sadae 0

That is not your friend if they would do that to you. but you should've looked at what you were eating before you took a bite.

if you are so "deathly allergic" then why are you still alive? way to be overdramatic.

Lichinamo 33

Deathly allergic means you CAN die. It doesn't mean that they WILL die. If you don't get treated fast enough, death is highly possible. But you can get treated. My twin brother, when he was in kindergarden, had peanut butter shoved in his face because a boy who has a habit of being bastardly shoved a peanut butter and jelly sandwich shoved in his face. (I know the kid is bastardly because he punched me in the face) And when we were in second grade, he ate a peanut M&M because he thought it was a giant nerd. He's still alive, and if he does ingest peanut butter he can be hospitalized.

it's funny that people say that she may not recognize the taste or smell if shes "deathly allergic" since she rarely eats it. if it was me and I was "deathly allergic", I would never forget the taste and smell of a food that would kill me. **** you and your all dumb. this is either "not real" (since I can't use the f word since fml frowns on people calling out liars) or the op is a compete ******* moron and deserves to die from blueberries. stop defending worthless people and worry about yourselves

oo what's this food again? oh wait, yeah it's the stuff that almost killed me last time I ate it. well fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me once again and I get killed by blueberries. give me a ******* break

That is not a friend, that is an enemy and you should press charges!