Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

IOwnedYou 0

Thats ****** up, you gotta get even. have your people call my people we'll work something out.

I have never seen a blueberry muffin that does not have a whole pile of blue sticking out all over the place. What I mean to say is, I can spot a blueberry muffin when I see one.

Meh, I baked blueberry muffins once... Most of the blueberries sunk to the bottom. I guess what I'm trying to say is that my muffins didn't look like blueberry muffins at all. Sure tasted and smelled like them though.

I would eff her up. Like seriously. Why are people so stupid?? My aunt did that to her twin, my mom She could have died from eating those damn onions. How can people be so stupid?? Find out what she is allergic to and mess her up or just break some of her ribs. :)

I'm tempted to say YDI for not checking what you were eating (anyone with anaphylactic allergies should be in the habit of doing that), but no-one deserves to have a friend try to kill them... so definitely FYL. If it's real.

plasticbags 0

I had a "friend" do the same thing to me. I'm deathly allergic to oranges and she put OJ in one of the cocktails she was making. she wanted to see if I really would stop breathing. I did. After I recovered I filed charges against her. She got 120 hours of community service working in a retirement home. Dump the friend and file charges. She could have killed you.

SoonFired 0

YDI, seriously. It's a blueberry muffin, how can you not know what you are eating? Its not like a blueberry muffin is uncommon, like somebody is going to hand it to you and your going to be all "Ohh what are those little blue and purple things? Theres no possible way they could be blueberries." In fact, if somebody gives me a muffin with mysterious blue and purple things, my automatic first assumption is, its a blueberry muffin.

dayrin7 4

Sorry, but i don't i think this possible, you can tell when is a blueberry muffin. But if "somehow" you didn't notice then.. you should get back at her and make it hurt >:] lol.