Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

#53, I totally agree. YDI if you can't realize that you're eating a BLUEBERRY muffin. It's kind of obvious. And if you are deathly allergic, you still deserve it, because you should have asked what her what type of muffin it was.

KB616 11

think about it for a second... the friend was intentionally trying to trick OP into eating blueberries. do you honestly believe that if OP had asked what kind of muffin it was, she would of received an honest answer??

What kind of friend?!??! But really, you didn't realize you were eating a blueberry muffin???

Lol both you and you're friend are idiots! She try to see if her friend really is deadly allergic and you dont discover it your self...

lindzXcore 0

you deserved it for eating the muffin where there could be traces of blueberrys. if you were THAT allergic you would always see what you're eating. this is either fake or very exaddurated

KB616 11

exaggerated, not exaddurated. jeez.

your friend is not a friend. she needs to die in a fire

It is slightly odd that you didn't notice, but I've done the same thing before myself. This does happen. Doing that on purpose is ACTUALLY CRIMINAL.

I think it's funny that people defend shit like this because they have obviously done something just as stupid and feel sympathy for them. YADI (you all deserve it) for winning the Darwin award. if only natural selection worked the same with humans...

You must've been really hungry and just started inhaling it... I can't see any other way of how you could not notice the big blue specks on the muffin...?

ThatCrazyGirl 0

That was a bitch move on her part. Get better friends, dude.