Busted

By Anonymous - 13/07/2009 04:02 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I'd gotten home from dropping my boyfriend off when my dad said, "Your phone's been buzzing." I had a text saying, "You're grounded" from my Dad. My "Take your birth control" had been going off for a half an hour while I was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 032
You deserved it 31 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay your dad's probably an idiot. Seriously. Birth control doesn't always mean you're sexually active. If you're old enough to drive your boyfriend around (without an adult also in the car with you), you're old enough to take birth control for your own reasons. At least in my opinion. Plus, you weren't texting and driving at the same time. He should be happy about that.

So ... your Dad would rather you were irresponsible & fell pregnant? Is that what he's trying to prove? Fail Dad, Fail.

Comments

cassidy420 0

honestly, i think he should just be happy that she's being smart and using birth control.

Should have said something like "take vitamins" instead. Anybody can read the memos...so you kind of deserve it.

He grounded you for your great effort to be responsible ? Lame.

you so deserved it for having teen sex, why can't you wait till you married? wtf

You got grounded for taking birth control? If I were a father, I'd want my daughter to be on birth control.

You deserved it. Big time. You won't get any sympathy from me or remorse from me for saying this. Maybe you should teach your boyfriend to keep it in his pants once in a while then.

elizacandle 29

Never leav clear messages like that in your reminders! especially if your parents are unaware of your sex life! code name it or something!

If you have a active sex life so what? They shouldnt ground you..

Well played, Dad! On the bright side, it could have gone far worse?

doglover100 28

I use birth control pills along with hormone replacement therapy to help with my period.