Caught in 404pp

By danggit3290 - 03/05/2009 17:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was masturbating in the dark with the door open. I thought I saw a figure outside my door, because I didn't have my glasses on. After intensely staring at the dark figure for about a minute, thinking it was my imagination, my stepdad said, "You know, I'm looking RIGHT at you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 030
You deserved it 89 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for not closing the door. On the other hand, FYL for having a stepdad who would stare at you while you're masturbating instead of, I dunno, walking away.

Comments

There is NO reason why you didn't deserve that. And if you are telling the truth anyways ... your stepdad is so creepy omg.

glockjaw 0

shut up # 73. No one cares about your conspiracy theory. If you want to be a detective go to the police academy. Not FML, Jesus!

Think of yourself as the step-dad, finding your awkward son without his glasses on squinting at you while jacking off, HAHA If I was the dad, I wouldn't be creepy and look at him doing it, it was probably too dark to see it anyways. I would just laugh at his stupidity for not closing the door.

Try closing and LOCKING the door next time. I say YDI

tiltwrestler 0

Ok ok, this whole situation is one giant clusterfuck. How is this wack? Let me count the ways... 1) You are wackin' the weeder WITH THE DOOR OPEN. 2) You wear glasses instead of contacts. Then, you don't ever bother to wear them when you need 'em. 3) You were watching **** instead of getting laid. 4) You question your sanity to the point that you think figures are "in your imagination". 5) You, instead of closing the door just in case, decide to leave it open just for the hell of it. 6) You stare at the figure for an entire minute. 7) You KEEP BEATING YOUR MEAT WHILE YOU ARE "INTENSELY STARING" AT SAID FIGURE. 8) The ghost of christmas past turns out to actually be your step-dad. 9) Your stepdad, instead of quietly leaving the scene, makes the situation awkward by saying something. 10) Your stepdad STARED BACK AT YOU an ENTIRE MINUTE while you were JACKIN IT! ========================== ...On a side note, this sounds like the makings of an ill-crafted Porno...

fatfaceunited 0

your stepdad must be way sexy for you to jerk off while looking at him... or your just really lonely

I am not a step dad or a dad... but if I had a kid and I caught masturbating. I would close the door and apologize lol I wouldn't stand there staring at you... pedophile...