Emergency

By Anonymous - 03/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to lose my virginity with my girlfriend of two years, when I got an urgent phone call from my 9-year-old sister, telling me I had to come home immediately. My grandma fell off the toilet and got stuck between the bowl and the wall. I'm not making this up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 307 275
You deserved it 20 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's sad. I hope your grandma's alright! You're such a sweet boy for going home to help her. I'll take your virginity ;) Haha jk.

shortandloud 0

That sucks about not getting sex but I have to say that the whole getting stuck between the bowl and the wall is pretty hilarious.

Comments

Everyone's being so stupid about the whole "2 years and no sex" thing. I think it's sweet you guys waited this long. Also. That totally sucks. Next time, turn your phone off. ;)

YDI. i ALWAYS turn my phone off when I'm with a girl; it keeps our time special, and I don't get **** blocked by someone calling me for something stupid. I'm sure your sister could have called someone else.

BabyHuey 0

You self centered ass! Your grandma fell between a toilet and a wall...and you are bitching about your life! I hope you get herpes when you finally hit that!

ZiggyMorrison 0

I'm just gonna part some knowledge on you when you do eventually get around to the making of love make sure you have a wank before hand you'll last longer and where thick condom if you last like ten minutes she'll be rather impressed

Agree with #28...Who answers their phone when they are about to lose their virginity? Your girlfriend probably thought it was rude. Which might explain why its been two years and you haven't gotten any.

It's a sign it wasn't supposed to happen.

mcsnelly 5

People, get off the OP's back! Since when is it a horrible thing to wait to have sex?! I agree with # 50, it's sweet. OP: And good thing you did answer the phone u would've felt really bad about it later if you didn't. (And I'm sure your girlfriend thought it was sweet!) And it was his 9-year-old sister calling....I'm sure he wanted to make sure everything was okay if she was calling him so quit telling him he shouldn't have answered the phone!

I dunno about y'all, but I'm only 19..and I ain't looking for "that one"..so I don't like to wait at all. If we aren't having sex, then why are you with me? I find it weird that you answered your phone...that totally ruins the mood you're trying to accomplish.

blankslate 0

I love how you say flat out that you're not making it up, when it's like, one of the most realistic FML's I've read.

#28, Some people know some people, and those people only call when its really important. Especially at certain hours. F.e. on fridays/saterdays or sunday mornings, calls from certain people will most likely mean someone is in the hospital or needs help.