Emergency

By Anonymous - 03/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to lose my virginity with my girlfriend of two years, when I got an urgent phone call from my 9-year-old sister, telling me I had to come home immediately. My grandma fell off the toilet and got stuck between the bowl and the wall. I'm not making this up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 307 275
You deserved it 20 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's sad. I hope your grandma's alright! You're such a sweet boy for going home to help her. I'll take your virginity ;) Haha jk.

shortandloud 0

That sucks about not getting sex but I have to say that the whole getting stuck between the bowl and the wall is pretty hilarious.

Comments

Imagine how much worse you would feel if you ignored the call while your poor grandma was in that situation. Seems you are a nice guy that wouldn't want the guilt of ignoring the call so you could have sex when you will get to be with your gf again right?

What have you and your girlfriend been doing for two years?! Scrabble??

Darth_Taco 14

Aww. I hope your grandam's alright. Personally, I'm a believer in karma. You did good by helping out your grandma. Still, I know it sucks to be ****-blocked D: (It doesn't just suck for you guys lol).

I love this FML. I can totally identify with something like this happening (when I lost mine I was married, because my chances got spoiled so many times!) But I'm a girl, so I guess it's not as bad...

Awww how sad! Poor grandma xD Hopefully your girlfriend'll be really proud of you, and reward you for it! :D:D:D G'luck!

28 - believe it or not, I had to answer the phone to speak to my father a total of five times while I was having sex with my boyfriend last December. Why? Because I was home "alone", and my parents didn't know he was coming over, or that I'm even sexually active, or that he was in the country (he moved away for school and was back for just a week for Christmas). Sucks, but it happens.

...so what the hell have you guys been doing for the past 2 years?

virginiamorning 0

maybe getting to know each other??? life isn't all about sex you know.

upsetman18 0

HAAAAAAAA. Granny must be fat if she fell forwards and got stuck.... HAHAHA. Instead of seeing your girlfriend naked, you had to go home to see your grandmother's pants around her ankles.

NoBounceNoPlay 0

Ahahahahahahaha That's pretty sad. I hope you got to finish what you started afterward.

You should have just had sex with your girlfriend, it would have only lasted a couple of minutes, anyway. God, you must know nothing. YDI.