Freaked

By AussieGirl - 21/11/2009 11:40 - Australia

Today, as I put on my pajamas, a large spider ran down my leg. After freaking out, killing it, and recomposing myself, I went to the bathroom. As I sat down to go to the toilet, I looked up to see hundreds of baby spiders hanging over my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 169
You deserved it 4 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You shouldn't of killed that spider, fear for your life, my friend. fear.

i saw that once when i was a kid. yeahh like 15 years ago. I used a staff to killed a big spider in my bathroom and thousands of baby spiders crawled out from her stomach. It freaked me out so I wet a cloth with gasoline and burned them all :D

Comments

It always amazes me how, from birth, we are taught that violence is not always the answer and you should talk out your problems. And then we are taught that if you see a disgusting bug to kill it. Of course, us humans, the bigger species, must crush the smaller ones to show our superiority. Can I ask you a question? Why exactly did you kill the spider? Did it bite you? According to what you wrote, no it did not. Did it get up on its hind legs and call you a fag-******* son of a bitch? Well, of course not. Spiders can't talk. So really, I see no reason why you should've killed it. Most spiders you find in your house are not poisonous, and even if they are, their fangs are not long enough to pierce through all the layers in your skin. A simple release outside would've done well enough. After all, we are the ones who took their living space.

I have never crushed a spider because I need to show my superiority, that's rather silly. However, in my home, I have the right to feel safe and if a spider, regardless of what kind it is, is creeping about my house, I'm going to kill it. So what if they were here before us? There is a vast number of spiders that are born and killing a few you spot in your house is not going to make them extinct. Just because you saw no reason to kill it doesn't mean the OP didn't have a reason. The OP wasn't specific about whether or not it was poisonous but because the OP lives in Australia and a large amount of spiders in Australia are poisonous, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

olivejuice001 0

I say stick this guy in a box with a Huntsman spider and see how fast he changes his tune.

Truth. What's the point in killing it? More people need to read Gulliver's Travels and realize we are not the most important beings alive. Karma's a bitch.

are you joking?? u kill an ant almost everytime you walk outside. and its much faster to kill a spider then to catch it, take it outside, and release it jackass. oh ya and its not like that spider would have saved someones life its a ******* spider its life purpose is to look disgusting

That is comparable to my worst nightmare. Also, I would like to point out that a fear of spiders is a rational fear and freaking out and killing a spider then fleeing in fear while screaming and crying and then moving to the arctic is boarder-line instinctual for some of us.

ziqi92 0

I'M NEVER GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamebot 0

Rack off Australia is the best place ever

Blurreh 0

Oh my god. I'll be honest, I'd flip. I wouldn't go into my bathroom for days.

Smurfin_Lennon 0

I am now going to look at the ceiling every time I enter a room... :)

CyclonePsycho 1

*shudders* FYL, FYL, FYL, FYL. If it had been me, I would've screamed like I was being murdered and left the home for a few days. ; You, sir or madam, are a bigger person for taking this in stride. Kudos and FYL.

Oh god, that would scare the living shit out of me, FYL.

FYL! FYL! FYL! That totally sucks! I hate spiders and bugs...I get really freaked out. I would've screamed when I saw the first spider..I'm sorry D: That really sucks. Hopefully you get an exterminator or someone to get rid of those spiders. Good luck with that. But yeah, spiders are scary to some.