It's funny because it's true

By screwed - 22/05/2009 00:18 - United States

Today, after a night of drinking, I woke up with some chips in my bed. I thought it was funny so I went to tell my roommate. Her response was, "That's so funny! It's a typical night out for the two of us. I wake up the next morning with a boy in my bed and you wake up with food in yours." FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 776
You deserved it 12 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's okay... food can't get you preggers.

She just called herself a ****, your life is fine.

Comments

Your roommate will get hers for that. You might gain an extra few pounds, but you can always work those off at a gym and people will compliment you for it. You can't really get rid of something like a baby and expect the same kind of treatment! FHL, you're good to go!

Dickman16 0

#17: stfu that didn't make any sense whatsoever.

lmfao sorry but she burned your ass i lol'd. but on the other hand, like everyone else is saying, she's the one more likely to get an std and i'd rather wake up with food in my bed, food is usually more comforting than sex. i mean if you had to pick only one what would you choose? food or sex?

MackenzieB 0

What is wrong with all you people? There's nothing wrong with being a ****!

Ibeapirate 0

Chocolate wins out over sex every time. Next time, sleep with a hershey bar. When the boy your roomie slept with turns out to have herpes, take a big bite while she watches and smile. Win.

meganjoanne 0

maybe she was making fun of her self too lol

wow, seems like some sort of passive bragging... but she doesn't realize she's just calling herself a ****.