iTouch

By lonely girl - 02/07/2013 06:47 - United States - Oregon City

Spicy
Today, I got angry after not being able to have an orgasm. What was I angry at? My own hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 377
You deserved it 22 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Find a man! It shouldn't be hard if you want sex.

Comments

rety1 13

Is this better or worse than having to fake it with someone else there?

reymon8823 24

Damn that sucks where you from girl

vrrrmmmmm *** that's the sound of a vibrator OP.

sit on your other hand until it goes numb then play stranger in the dark. the excitement alone should get you going

gameover18 17

I have to "Hand" it to you. That seems tough.

qpsarah 10

tell that hand how it needs to be done!

Everyone sayin get a guy, it'll help, its better, negative lol so many guys have no skill or know what they're doing, u know what feels good, keep trying lol

Perdition25 12

You're obviously ignorant, haha. Since you said that I am guessing you are one of those girls that fails to tell a guy how you like it so he never ends up doing it correctly anyway. Let me guess, you fake it too right?

I think she's just saying it's much easier to please yourself when you know what you like and what feels good. Another person might not always understand how you want it even if you tell them and even if they do, they can't feel what you're feeling and know exactly where, how fast, with how much pressure, etc. to do things at exactly the right time. I know I could never get off as intensely by myself as when I do when my boyfriend goes down on me, but that took a while to get right and to get comfortable with him.

Perdition25 12

#82 said it with no tact so I had to put her in her place. As you said, she just hasn't found her niche, I know. Saying many guys have no skill is ignorant, it is just knowing what they need. 82 probably doesn't even understand that girls have different sexual needs. I know what it takes for my girlfriend and after 2 years can do it well.