Liar, liar

By skanula414 - 31/12/2014 19:00 - Sweden - Malm?

Today, I found out my 7-year-old daughter really did lie about my husband's "other girlfriend" as revenge for being grounded, and that he never cheated on me at all. We're well into our divorce proceedings and he won't forgive me for not believing him when he denied it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 433
You deserved it 49 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess if she is like this at 7, I wonder what she's going to be like at 14

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

Comments

Wow.... There are so many things wrong with this. Leaving your fate into a 7 year olds hands probably isn't the best idea

Also you can't blame the kid. Children tell stories like this because the reasoning centres of their brains are still under developed and they lack the life experience to reason through the consequences of their actions. I seriously hope the parents don't blame her.

Mf2307 15

yea i say the same thing a kid will say anything to get what they want to happen

This time ground the little brat into the floor

Jethco 15

You better let him take everything in the settlement or you're even worse than this makes you seem.

If that's all it took for your marriage to end, I'd say your daughter just made sped things up.

I'm sorry, but that's nothing but your own irresponsibility. You let your emotions take over and you pushed it over the edge costing you your marriage because your seven year old daughter had mentioned something. That's not FML that your own damn fault.

So you took the word of Angelica from rugrats over your spouse? Please give up custody to your ex! What in the devil proof did she have? You deserve it and really F your exes life! Get a cat maybe you can trust it!

Why would you believe a 7 year old? You have no evidence and no clues he's cheating. YDI.

You will probably need to help your daughter get over her guilt as she gets older.