Nice guy

By LucklessNiceGuy - 05/12/2011 07:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was fired from my job on account of "sexual harassment" toward female employees. The harassment? Jokingly offering them foot massages when they were complaining about how their feet ached after a long shift, and complimenting them about their appearance when they felt down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 650
You deserved it 45 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Angelice_fml 0

Ouch, I'm really sorry. ): People take things too far these days.

drawmesunshine 17

Perhaps the male employees felt left out. Maybe at your next job, you should compliment their looks and offer them foot rubs, too. Think of this as a learning experience.

Comments

I can't believe how many people said you deserve it. Sad.

FYL. I would also offer a massage. And if she accepted, that's cool, I'd actually give her a massage. It's not an intimate thing to me. It's a kind thing to do. I also very frequently compliment the women at my work, even the ones I "barely" know. Who doesn't like to be complimented, anyways? Seriously, all you haters out there, quit hatin'!

Shoot someone offered me that I'd let them ;)

footslave 0

Wanna foot massage from someone who knows how to do it right?? ;-))

This is the plot in a lot of pron movies.

Yeah sorry, the foot massage thing creeps me out.

The last time i checked, there is a big difference between flirting and harassing...

uy_fml 4
BuckNekkid 22

How is what you said on anyway a compliment? You basically said "finally you don't look like shit for once." you just insulted her looks as much as you could. How would you take someone saying to you, "wow, you almost look decent for once?"

It's not what you said but how you said it. Both things can be kind or creepy.