Nice guy

By LucklessNiceGuy - 05/12/2011 07:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was fired from my job on account of "sexual harassment" toward female employees. The harassment? Jokingly offering them foot massages when they were complaining about how their feet ached after a long shift, and complimenting them about their appearance when they felt down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 650
You deserved it 45 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Angelice_fml 0

Ouch, I'm really sorry. ): People take things too far these days.

drawmesunshine 17

Perhaps the male employees felt left out. Maybe at your next job, you should compliment their looks and offer them foot rubs, too. Think of this as a learning experience.

Comments

Lqum26 0

Because his last name is Sandusky

unnyup 0

That's what you get for trying to be nice to people.

tildoorf84 7

I would've loved that! You sound so nice!

mcq77 0

I'm pretty sure you're a creeper now looking for a pity creep.

lakevillesouthco 1

Too bad.. At least you're one of those guys that a girl needs around. :)

bustakrys 0

This is why fewer men act sweet and charming toward women! Everyone takes everything up the ass! God forbid a guy compliments a woman because next thing you know it's HELLO LAWSUIT

All the guys who think that what OP did was Not sexual harassment, ask yourselves this... Pretend that he had offered You a foot massage after you complained that your feet were sore. How would you feel? Creeped out? What if he was constantly complimenting you? "You look really good today", "Your haircut really suits you.", "Those trousers are a really good fit." They are just compliments. Nothing overtly sexual in them, is there? The problem with that kind of behavior in the workplace, is that there is nowhere for the victim to go to escape that behavior. That is why it's important to behave professionally in the workplace.

To quote Pulp Fiction: "Would you give ME a foot massage?" Which is to say: would you have offered the same kind of foot massages and commentary to the men in your workplace? If you wouldn't, then I guess it was sexual. And if anyone asked you to stop and you kept doing it, then it was harassment. So....

honeyishrnkdakid 2