Nice guy

By LucklessNiceGuy - 05/12/2011 07:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was fired from my job on account of "sexual harassment" toward female employees. The harassment? Jokingly offering them foot massages when they were complaining about how their feet ached after a long shift, and complimenting them about their appearance when they felt down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 650
You deserved it 45 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Angelice_fml 0

Ouch, I'm really sorry. ): People take things too far these days.

drawmesunshine 17

Perhaps the male employees felt left out. Maybe at your next job, you should compliment their looks and offer them foot rubs, too. Think of this as a learning experience.

Comments

You sound more like a creeper than a gentleman, OP.

SimonREWQ 0

Sounds suggestive to me. When you get on a personal level with co-workers, you become vulnerable. YDI. Idiot.

contedefees 11

Here is a good rule of thumb: if your means of being "friendly" towards your co-workers is different depending on whether they are male or female, you need to re-evaluate your strategy for being friendly. Get some more female friends. You're probably not aware of how creepy that comes off if you have never heard a female perspective.

NullPointer 20

That's good. Beating your wife with someone smaller than your thumb is pointless. I'm glad they only allowed you to use things larger than your thumb. I like choosing a branch from a tree as thick as my wrist. I wonder how they punished people for using rods that were too thin? I don't care what they did, they need to learn how to beat your wife. Spare the rod, spoil the women, that's my motto.

mama2b3 20

sorry but foot massages? you do sound like a creeper.ydi

IrishJesus 5

Foot massage? Really OP? I don't blame them for being creeped out.

Stop Lying we all know you harassed those ladies!

havocmike 3

You deserved it. Just because you're in denial about being a creep doesn't mean you're not a creep. You can't offer foot rubs. Its just inappropriate and weird

But U didn't tell how you said it, prolly in a creepy ass tone accompanied by eyebrow lifts.