Quality family time

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I attended my extended family's Christmas dinner. All throughout, my grandmother kept complaining about how the food tasted like crap, and making sexual remarks such as how "the stuffings were far better in my day, if you know what I mean." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 965
You deserved it 3 081

Top comments

Sex. Cocks. Stuffing her pussy. Good old-fashioned *******. Rodgering passionately. Shagging. Intercourse. Possibly buttsex, if she was into that. Screwing. Pushing the box. Knowing each other in the Biblical fashion. In and out. Banging, boinking, bumping uglies. Smiting evil. Hanky panky. Pokey-poke. Makin' whoopee. Knocking boots. The nasty. Romp in the hay. Nookie. Making the beast with two backs. Am I making myself clear?

sugarandspice33 0

Old people are always complaining...and that's because in "her day" she actually had teeth.

Comments

iDaniel525 8

Isn't this what Christmas is about?! Grandmas making sexual comments, PeePaw and his racial slurs and Aunt Marry's famous eggnog?! Where is your spirit?!

iDaniel525 8

Wait..you...don't call your grandpa....PeePaw?

No, but I sure am now. Peepaw sounds better than Pappie!(:

I thought "PeePaw" was DocBastard's alternative nickname. I could be wrong...

Lol! My 90 year old Gramps is like your Peepaw. One minute he's going on about his early Parkinson's being a real bitch and next it's some incredibly racist comment about Natives or Metis. The fun part is reminding him we are Metis. More vulgar racism usually ensues.

lindseykcool 6

I still can't get over the PeePaw thing. Clever nickname. Haha

iDaniel525 8

I still can't get over the fact that I like turtles.

I still can't believe it's not butter :)

Exactly! That is what all the holidays are about! Haha

Sarah_moustache 9

Thats when you plug in your earphones and occasionally nod with what your relatives are saying.

Since no one else complained about the food, it could be her taste buds are....old! Hopefully you enjoyed other company and had a nice holiday. It's best to just change the subject when the topic is turned sexual.

ninjuh_wingman 29
mintcar 9

Sounds like an interesting conversation at the dining hall table.

Shane_707 0
iDaniel525 8

Funner? Please tell me you were just joking or that you were hoping someone would correct you. If not, please lie and say that.

nothings funnier than your picture, haha.

Shane_707 0

Apperantly you, #29, and #31 are perfectly acceptable with their grandma's complaining and talking about sex during christmas dinner.

BoredinCbus 11
FMLsOhilarious 6

It's funny how missing out on one word can throw off everything. I misread the FML.