Ruined

By Halle - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my immature step-father rubbed my head, destroying the $300 hairdo that took two and a half hours to finish. Three minutes before my wedding ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 466
You deserved it 6 851

Comments

At least he didn't tear the dress and streak down the isle!

dmadsen33 9

Wow... I would've killed him. Or at least done some permanent damage... I'm so sorry.! congratulations though...

What a douche run him over when u leaving the wedding and congrats

LOLOLOL. That's also a way to make a wedding a tad less boring.

Messing with a bridezilla. Not the brightest is he?

How the **** is she a bridezilla? She's a "snobby bitch" because one of the most important components to a woman on her wedding day was completely ruined? Right before the wedding? Yeah real bridezilla.

At the reception, you should have kneed him square in the balls during the father-in-law / daughter-in-law dance and claim it was an accident - BUT - secretly winked at him as he crumbled to the floor.

He's not her father in law he's her stepfather they do not have a stepfather dance lol not at a traditional wedding anyway

You should have postponed the ceremony, had the hair dresser come again and he pay for it!

xStaciexLynnx 15

Postpone an entire wedding to fix your hair and lose all the money you paid for everything else or throw everyone off schedule for the day? (depending on if you mean postpone a few hours or days) Really? Yeah, that makes sense. :-|

Not a day!! Your more stupid than I thought! 1 hr! It doesn't take a ******* DAY To fix the hair, and the step dad to pay for ALL extra expenses!! Like the extra time the photographer has to stay, the church delay! In fact if this were me, I would have made the stepdad pay for an extra photo shoot after the wedding in my dress after he paid for dry cleaning and hair redone! Sheesh **** off!

Yeah she has a point...if a chick is paying $300 for a freaking hair-do then it probably took more than an hour to do it let alone fix damage done. And also, if you're dropping $300 on hair you probably got a wedding consultant, officiant, venue, photographer and catering staff to pay extra to for postponing the ceremony and following festivities.

brittni13jake 7

i would have killed him. Thats ridiculous. Why would he think that would ever be acceptable?