So frustrating

By Anonymous - 13/12/2010 14:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'm spending the night with the guy I've been interested in for a while. Instead of sleeping in the same bed together, he insists that I sleep in another room because he "doesn't want to be tempted to do anything." So, I'm alone, in my best lingerie, in his little brother's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 598
You deserved it 8 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BelleElle_fml 5

Aw, what a gentleman. You've got a keeper, OP!

Comments

Who ever made up that thing was a fool. You can have sex with a _LOT_ of people, and it will mean something everytime it is with someone special. Those things doesn't change.

crazyman20012001 0

Either he's religious, really nice, or not interested (hence sleeping in his little brother's room).

Stop bein a **** then... problem solved?

There is also the tiny chance he takes care of his brother, like a legal guardian. There is also the slight chance with it being the holidays, maybe he invited her to visit his family with him and that's why she assumed they would be having sex for the first time. Although, if he did invite her with him I don't understand why she would assume they would be having sex in his parents home if they haven't had sex before. He could have invited her as as a way of seeing how well she gets along with his family or something. Then again it's extremely likely he lives at home or is in school and home for break.

I like how everyone calls a girl a **** 4 wanting to be with one guy...smh

lqbabie 0

And how do you know if shes with him JUST for his looks and if se barely knows him. you don't. obviously she wanted to get some that does not make her a ****. she wants to have sex with someone she likes. better then sleeping with a random hookup. quit hating. she's not a ****

leerdz23 0

YDI, you shouldn't get your hopes up high. HELLO it is the 1st time yall would be spending the night together, unless you give yourself away easily!!

ladyvader401 5

Some of these comments seem a little ridiculous. If the only info the OP had going in was that they'd be "spending the night together," she really shouldn't have assumed that that means sex? And do most full grown adults in new relationships usually spend the night together and NOT have sex? That doesn't sound like the average couple to me, and from the impromptu poll I just took, I'm not the only one. But whatever; if you disagree, flame away! :-)

RedPillSucks 31

The "average" couple is usually based on who you hang around with. If you socialize with church folks, you'll find that most of them do not hook up or have sex just cause they're spending the night together. I know this from personal experience. However, if you hang with the bar crowd, or the sex/drugs/rocknroll crowd, then you might think "everybody is doing it".

Go find the little brother, I bet he'd man up in a second

At least he is allowing you out of the kitchen?;)