So frustrating

By Anonymous - 13/12/2010 14:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'm spending the night with the guy I've been interested in for a while. Instead of sleeping in the same bed together, he insists that I sleep in another room because he "doesn't want to be tempted to do anything." So, I'm alone, in my best lingerie, in his little brother's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 598
You deserved it 8 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BelleElle_fml 5

Aw, what a gentleman. You've got a keeper, OP!

Comments

no he's just a pussy who sucks in the sack probably and was intimidated by u

i take my time with girls, does that make me gay? sorry op but some people like to have an actual connection between each other, and NOT sleep with random people.. plus i hate slutty/easy girls.. respect the fact he wants to wait because most guys today wouldn't do the same, at least you know he wont hurt you or play with your emotions.

justbigbs 6

Hmm either he's trying to be a honest person or he's guilty of something. If he is honest person they're going extinct FAST! catch em while you still can. God grants death to kind hearted people, the devil extend the life of the wicked.

@95 - That's your opinion, here's mine. Sex is fun, but it doesn't need to be special every time. The problem is if you put too much importance in sex all the time, then you start having performance anxiety, because one time it wasn't "special". Then it's a slippery slope to other problems. Enjoy sex, it's fun, you get to intimately know another human being, and it's good exercise. Just don't treat it as the be all and end all.

@15 - two things you're overlooking 1) If she's sleeping in his little brother's room, it is possible that there is no one else home, therefore she assumed that because he was inviting her over to an empty house, that a bit of fun could happen. 2) With the lingerie and the celebecy, I'm guessing there's been no communication between the two about whether they wanted to upgrade to a physical relationship. Problems on both sides, but with point 1, you can see why she may have assumed "temptation" was on the cards that night.

deannamarie12 0
MarieBreann 0

Pahaha:D Who cares so what he didn't want to have sex with you.. Jeeze get over yourself!

He is too much of a gentlemen for you, go to a strippers club or become a prostitute to make out with men that you don't know ****.