The last laugh

By criminal tit offender - 31/08/2013 16:25 - United States - Bessemer

Today, I went skinny-dipping with my friends. At one point, I jokingly pointed out how one of them had the smallest boobs of us all. She calmly got out of the pond, dried herself, scooped up our clothes and phones, and drove off in her car. The cops she called arrived soon after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 965
You deserved it 72 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe next time you shouldn't comment about other peoples bodies. If you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

While her response was a bit excessive, you are no one to judge someone else's breasts.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

I certainly hope so, isn't OP female?

The way you've wrote this I'm assuming you're a girl and as a girl you would most likely understand that lots of girls have insecurities, breast size is often something that they may be insecure about. Shame on you for not considering her feelings before you spoke out loud.

monnanon 13

insecure about her body yet goes skinny dipping? hmm does not compute.

She probably trusted her friends not to point out her Insecurities.

Epikouros 31

Yeah, all insecure girls should stay at home, eat tons of chocolate and get fat. That would be a great plan.

monnanon 13

did i say that? all i was saying is if she is insecure enough to call thr cops on a friend makes fun of her then how was she secure enough to get naked with her friends. we are not talking about getting upset over a comment we are talking a way over the top reaction. anyone that feelw insecure enough to do that is not getting naked in front of anyone.

hatemyluck 15

She might have trusted the other friends but OP. OP must have picked on her many times and joked around and pretended OP's jokes were funny so her friends won't kick her out the group. This was probably the last straw which made her call the cops, or she's crazy. Anyways, OP must have no self-confidence if she has to pick on other people. Some girls can be so cruel, even to their own friends.

Wonder if OP is a guy or girl. Either way doesnt matter. Hope you learned a valuable lesson that you should have learned in grade school.

That's what you get for participating in body shaming. She is your friend. You shouldn't be like that.

monnanon 13

body shaming? all she said was what was true. she made no remark that made fun of small boobs or anything negative at all.

The fact that she includes herself when saying she had the smallest boobs of us all.

YDI for commenting about shit like that. I hear stuff like that from my friends all the time, although I've learned to just laugh along. On the other hand, it's kinda unfair of her to punish everyone else who was there because of one person. It probably could have been handled better.

knotcool 15

#46, they most likely jumped on the bandwagon after OP's jokes, I picture them at the very least snickering at The judgement OP was giving.

More like F your friend's lives since because of you, they had all of their crap taken and the police called on them for something that came out if your mouth. Not even sure if I was one of them who would I be mad with more, you, or the one with the "smallest boobs".

lb0812 18

Women have enough insecurities as it is without you stepping in to publicly point them out. I have a friend like you who makes convo out of others' flaws. It's really a ******* horrible trait to have. Kudos to your friend for such a clever and poised retaliation!

knotcool 15

#49, FYI, not all women are super insecure,just like not all men are self righteous assholes, it's bad to generalize people based on certain groups.

Obey_StudBoii 23

I.swear I read that whole ****** comment in your display pictures voice lol.