The last laugh

By criminal tit offender - 31/08/2013 16:25 - United States - Bessemer

Today, I went skinny-dipping with my friends. At one point, I jokingly pointed out how one of them had the smallest boobs of us all. She calmly got out of the pond, dried herself, scooped up our clothes and phones, and drove off in her car. The cops she called arrived soon after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 965
You deserved it 72 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe next time you shouldn't comment about other peoples bodies. If you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

While her response was a bit excessive, you are no one to judge someone else's breasts.

Comments

"Jokingly" does not count embarrassing someone in front of so many people especially about their bodies

You say joking, but I get a feeling from her reaction that 'bullying' would be a more appropriate term. The fact that she took everyone's clothing and called the cops leads me to believe everyone else supported your comments... Not to mention you let her leave without even apologizing. Obviously you were just out to humiliate her. You deserve what you got.

monnanon 13

there was no need for OP to apologise her friend is an asshole.

G_Man91 3

Anyone who overreacts so extremely to such an innocent comment is a twat, find a better friend dear.

thatgirlincali 13

Who cares if she had the smallest boobs, they are just sacks of fat anyways.

I think shes a bitch. Why does it matter that her boobs are smaller?

I don't feel you deserve ir. way too sensitive. friends are allowed to tease each other. you need better friends

G_Man91 3

Friends tease friends, that's how humanity works, I'm so sick of people who get offended over every little thing. Everyone who defends the actions of the "offended" girl, needs to grow up.

G_Man91 3

And it's not the fault of the people who make jokes either, if you can't handle being teased with, don't hang out with people.

G_Man91 3

If your boundaries are so outrageous you blow up on people for innocent comments, that seem to actually be facts, then yes, you should stay away from people, at least until you find help.

G_Man91 3

Also, I have plenty of female friends, as well as a fiance, who don't care about chest sizes at all.

ShadowJinx 7

Seriously? I'm not saying you're right for pointing out something she may have been insecure about, but if she is that insecure about being small chested, then it would make sense to me that she wouldn't even be skinny dipping. FYL OP. That sucks that she stole all your stuff.

No really. Maybe she went because she was happy an confident. Until OP brought her down. One bad comment means more than 10 good ones. Well, at lest in my personal experience.

monnanon 13

it was not a bad comment. she said she had smaller boobs. ops friend decided that was a bad thing therefore she already thought less of herself. dont know about you but i am not walking on eggshells for someone like that.

lb0812 18

That's not walking on eggshells. Why would you feel the need to point it out in the first place as if the friend wasn't already aware she was probably the smallest in the group? It's a pointless comment, that tore her friend down in a way OP could write off as "just a joke." Unless you're complimenting someone, it's horrid to comment on something a woman may very well consider a flaw. I'm small chested and I'd hate to have my breasts commented on in such a vulnerable situation, especially by my bigger chested friend. It's self-righteous and cruel and I'm sure OP knew that at the time.

monnanon 13

no one needs to change their behavior because of someone elses hang ups. if people comenting on my chest was the worst thing to happen to me i would be dancing for joy. OPs friend called the cops because someonse said she had a smaller chest than the rest of the friends. they were all naked and just as vunerable. that fact that so many of you think what he friend did was right really makes me worried. i have known insecure people. not one of them would get changed with the other girls let alone go skinny dipping. op did nothing wrong. its the same as telling someone they are the only person with blue eyes in the group.

ShadowJinx 7

I, too, am pretty small chested. People always comment on how I look. Had OP said "you have the smallest and weirdest looking chest" I could see how she should have been upset. All OP did was point out a fact. I stand by that OP's friend overreacted way too much.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. While you were wrong for making fun of her, it says a lot about her by doing that to you and your friends. I would have brushed it off. She must have a low self esteem and low bullshit meter.

i see she's a bit sensitive and it is op's fault for not knowing that about her. but she totally overreacted there in my opinion

I feel worse for the friends. Yeah, OP deserved some reply, but she overreacted by taking everyone's clothes and calling the cops on all the girls. After all, she was skinny dipping too!