The last laugh

By criminal tit offender - 31/08/2013 16:25 - United States - Bessemer

Today, I went skinny-dipping with my friends. At one point, I jokingly pointed out how one of them had the smallest boobs of us all. She calmly got out of the pond, dried herself, scooped up our clothes and phones, and drove off in her car. The cops she called arrived soon after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 965
You deserved it 72 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe next time you shouldn't comment about other peoples bodies. If you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

While her response was a bit excessive, you are no one to judge someone else's breasts.

Comments

lolita88_fml 27

That was a major overreaction on her part, but at the same time it's not nice to comment on peoples' bodies if it isn't a compliment. Even then, they could be taken wrong. But girls can be so insecure about breast size, I'd probably cry if someone told me I had a small chest. I know you may be pissed off, but you should apologize for what you said.

Why would you cry? Does having a smaller chest equal being less of a woman and therefore less of a human? Or are you tying your entire sense of self worth to your womanly assets-- to your sexuality? Of course, this is coming from a "small chested" female who has, oh so regrettably, had to actually rely on work ethic rather than my body and looks to earn my peers' respect, so...

178 - Just because it's not a big deal to you it doesn't mean it's not for some... Show some tact.

#206, he sounds perfectly normal to me. but I guess you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between bitter and normal ..

"Small chested" female. And you called her a he? Did you even read the comment?

Why would you make such a comment about anybody? Joking or not, you don't point out things like that.

Overreaction imo. unless you were really ribbing her about it, that was pretty extreme.

and nobody gave chase as she scooped your posessions? YDI.

What you said was uncalled for, you deserved it but not that extreme though. Think before you say something next time.

It's hard enough for a small breasted girl to go skinny dipping in front of other women. and you just had to judge her. you're actually a horrible person.

I have small boobs. I wouldn't have called the cops (you might have a job) but I would have left you and your clothes (I'm not THAT heartless) but I would have thrown your phone in the water with you. Commenting on small boobs is like commenting on a small dick. YOU JUST DON'T DO IT!!! Common sense bitch.

Hey small boobs are better than awkwardly huge boobs!

Only one other person caught on to this as well. Really, you go skinny dipping, and someone tries to take your clothes; and you let them have your clothes and phone? Def ydi! Lesson learned, don't make negative verbal comments about someone's body . What you think in your head is your own business . Lesson number two, when going skinny dipping your clothes do not go in the pile by everyone else's . Your clothes are hidden in a bush, so they stay dry and safe.

Llama_Face89 33