The last laugh

By criminal tit offender - 31/08/2013 16:25 - United States - Bessemer

Today, I went skinny-dipping with my friends. At one point, I jokingly pointed out how one of them had the smallest boobs of us all. She calmly got out of the pond, dried herself, scooped up our clothes and phones, and drove off in her car. The cops she called arrived soon after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 965
You deserved it 72 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe next time you shouldn't comment about other peoples bodies. If you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

While her response was a bit excessive, you are no one to judge someone else's breasts.

Comments

Hah that's what happens when you inconsiderately make fun of your friends

While pointing out a friends chest (Or lack thereof) isn't the kindest move it definitely doesn't warrant having your belongings stolen and the cops called. Friends joke about stupid stuff all the time, her reaction was beyond EXTREME.

Thais for "the lack of" you make it sound a lot better.

Llama_Face89 33

73- English, motherf***er, do you speak it?

No. not my first language asshole :) Thanks for asking

Emily062611 6

I think he was trying to be funny by referencing Pulp Fiction.

I understand if OP and her friends have a really joking, sarcastic filled relationship. And maybe her friend overreacted. I highly doubt OP meant to intentionally hurt the friend's feelings. But still, it was unthoughtful and kindof rude. You should never 'joke' about somebody else's body. They could already be very insecure.

knotcool 15

#55, In my experience, the sarcasm filled relationships tend to have at least one person feeling bitter and insulted, no matter how lighthearted it may seem.

alex540150 9

"Friends"??? & YDI a little bit :-/

I'm a guy and even I know some things are not considered a joke by the ladies. I think you owe her an apology.

Well that might have been a bit odd at the police station... But still never and I mean never make a joke about someone's anatomy...it's their way their body is and they can't change that...

Well, they can change it... For a few bucks. But they still shouldn't joke about it.

iammeorami 25

f your friends life that got punished for your actions

flashback_fml 14

Well that would put a damper on any orgy

Definetly think before you speak. us girls are more sensitive to body remarks and something like that can really hurt. I hope you apologized