By loveade11 - 12/01/2010 19:28 - France

Spicy
Today, a police officer caught my girlfriend and me having sex. The officer was my dad, and we were butt naked in his new Ford Expedition. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 716
You deserved it 35 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aeslehc_ 0

YDI, you could have had sex somewhere else.

ROFLsyrup 0

YDI for doing it in your dad's SUV. I'd never even THINK of doing something like that.

Comments

moemoeKYUNN 0

I love chocolate chip cookies :) but why are they called chips?

redshortsx 0

YDI. geesh have a little respect and do the nasty somewhere else. this is a **** your dads life

For you children wondering why they were doing it in the car, it's obvious they were both incredibly horny teenagers. In order to get a hotel room, at least in the US, they need to be at least 21 with a valid drivers license and valid credit card. If you are on those school-sponsored overnight trips, then you make you own rendezvous plans at your own risk. A Ford Expedition, for those that don't know, is a massive full-size SUV. It's pretty roomy and an excellent place for humping. They got caught because they picked a known makeout spot that all teens use, the steamy windows, and of course the excessive rocking of the car itself.

It probably didn't help that Dad recognized his new SUV, either.

bbyb_sara93 0
grimspook76 0

I call bullshit! You're too retarded to have a girlfriend. Your dad probably caught you spanking it in the bathroom because you forgot to lock the door.

picture this we were both butt naked banging on the bathroom floor… how could I forget that I had given her an extra key.

allen20 0

loser. your dads a policeman, the police suck. also, YDI for having sex in sumone elses car