By Anonymous - 10/04/2011 06:05 - United States

Today, a stoned man tried to break into my house. Naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 294
You deserved it 4 523

Same thing different taste

Comments

mz_booty 0

haha sure he wasn't just stoned??

sweetdreams999 0

exactly, #1. ask him to share his bud with you. hardly an FML. he probably just had the munchies.

MaskingTape 2

haha. sounds to me like your prayers have been answered.

Themuffinman728 0

and only if you marinate it first

edteach 0

everything affects pplz differently, smoking weed and running a half marathon, after a 60 mile cycle session sounds like a great time to me! never got the urge to break into houses nekid tho....

well, he had a cheek... two actually.. see what I did there? ^^

I hope you mean stoned as in high from the rocks as in Crack! Otherwise its bulls. When i smoke weed i just wanna sit and do nothing. All you stupid Americans see weed as something special, with your "trips and adventures". Its SOFTdrugs, not harddrugs. the name says it. soft.. Its for children. Come to Holland and pass out.

Stop crying OP. He was just filming a porno for ****.com for the category "Wigger World"

samadams42 0

I'm calling bullshit. nobody would ever have the sand to do that stoned

poor thing he was stoned, must have been bloody asking for help running away from an angry mob! hope you helped him!!

oh crap that was you? I am so sorry

jjstock 7
NotYourOrdinary7 6

and cheese sauce. not his, the kind ya get from the movies

AlterrOnmi 0

and wash it all down with orange juice

persianjr1 7

That's not what she told me. She said you weren't very good.

2, you have a very punchable face. Sorry, know it's not your fault. Just...errr!

jjstock 7

haha thanks! I'm glad my face pisses you off

I wanna be just like him when I grow up (: lol

to become a stoned naked man...it's gonna be a long hard journey for you miss

Magedofe 0
Bubblerider 3

it's fail not lose. *facepalm*

taleeeeeen 0

wait, suddenly I'm assumed to be Asian? :O

Yes, that and your profile says you hail from Tokyo, Japan.

Captain_Zorro 7

thanks 195, I guess my eyes give it away. a white friend once asked me if I saw things in "widescreen" but that's another story :/

chlorinegreen 27

When he's sobered up, I want to hear the story of how he got there.

it probably involved cross country travel, fast food, hookers and midgets

I_R_Genius 3

Did someone say midgets. I...uhmmm.. gotta go now...

ImaWiseGuy 5

he was streaking and decided to hit his pcp on the wrong door step from what I understand.......

Toss him the game of Simon and he'll be pacified for hours.

throw a sandwich at him, it's probably what he wanted.

LOL this is the reason why you should allow soft drugs in a country at least it's more under control with a certain amount you can legally buy so people won't be able to go thát far over their limit. Besides it's always a great idea to let at least 1 or 2 sober people watch over the stoners, no matter what drugs they are doing. (Don't do myself but I hear it's for the best) FYL OP

ur an idiot stoners never need lookin after... u don't have to baby sit someone just because they are high...

Having babysat more than my share of stoners, I would respectfully posit that you don't know ****-all about much of anything.

Yah some stoners need a vigilant eye it matters what they are doing (trchnically stoned=marijuana but our could be laced

emmmilyyy 0

hatey I'm sorry but you've wasted a lot of your time... stoned people do not need babysitting. it's not like you start hallucinating and try to jump off a 10 storey building. stoners are fully capable of playing cod and eating cheetos without someone staring them down lol!! do your friends lace their weed with pcp???

Last time I left a group of my stoned friends (on just weed) unattended they ran naked up my street, stole a handicapped sign, and then coated my lawn in ******* macaroni and cheese.

well you just have shitty friends who are trying to pretend to be high because that does not happen. I'm sure you people that are bashing smokin have never tried is so until you do, don't pretend like you know what it's like. if you need a babysitter while smoking you have issues other then being high.

My iq is dropping reading your posts. I've heard of contact high but I didn't know that just reading some of your posts would kill brain cells too. I have never done weed. I never will. I'm not bashing your decision so stop pretending to know exactly how every person reacts to every joint that has ever been smoked. Too many variables for you to even pretend to take into consideration. So please just don't.

Autoshot 9

KMilliron, your ignorant opinion is worthless.

sttrep 0
MuffyStJacques 0

I smoke weed all of the time and I'm fully aware of what I'm doing. I even did LSD without a baby-sitter. Unless people are just naturally stupid, there is no need to have someone watch you while you are high on marijuana.

Bubblerider 3

this post bees more cowbell.

9 what is to stop someone in your fantasy country from buying the drugs at one store, driving a block, buying some more. it's never going to happen

fadingfaith 4

Did you learn that I'm health class? Cause you actually don't need people watching over you when you're stoned.

so it was your house I was breaking in too. sorry about that!

shut up. the cool kids at school would never sell you any form of drug. #fatnerd.