By Anonymous - 23/02/2013 18:27 - Denmark - Copenhagen

Spicy
Today, after months of a very healthy sex life with my boyfriend, he asked me to let him try anal. I'm dead-set against it, so I tried to let him down easy by jokingly saying that I would, but only if he let me try it on him first. He said, "Sure." Fuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 308
You deserved it 48 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was going to make a joke, butt **** it.

amanda_smith54 4

You should have just been honest and told him you didn't want to Haha

Comments

MooseKnuckle5150 13

Lots of lube, go slow, start small. You might like it

MidnightMusic53 37

Personally, I'm not willing to try anal ever, either. OP, don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you're not ready to do. Especially since anal hurts like hell considering your anus was designed to push things out, not receive things. People on here are telling you it feels great and to go ahead and try it, but you're not them. You're you. Do what YOU want. If you don't want to try anal, you need to simply tell your boyfriend no, and explain to him that you're not comfortable trying it.

You should have just been honest, so this really is your own fault. Anal is really amazing for us women, but if you really don't want to try anal then just be HONEST with him and make sure he understands.

Just get the hugest ***** you can find and no lube.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Don't do anything to him you're not willing to have done to yourself.

Tell him his d**k is too big for anal. He'll take it as a compliment.

Not only is it insanely unsanitary, but if your partner is too rough you can easily bleed to death. On top of that you might get pooped on. OP, if your man can't enjoy sex with you unless it's a risky fetish, maybe it's time to move on...there are safer ways to spice up a love life.

Snowcones 14

Is it that bad to just say 'no'?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Willing to give and receive isn't that considerate it? In the future say what you really mean or use a small plug.