By Anonymous - 15/08/2009 23:42 - United States

Today, at a family gathering, my aunt asked me when I was planning to have children. I'm only 16, I laughed and said not for a while, definitely not until I get married. My family shook their heads, and ignored me for the rest of the day. Apparently, teenage pregnancy is valued in my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 206
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cin_fml 0

Please please PLEASE don't listen to them >.< Be a responsible human being first and foremost. What other people think doesn't amount to a grain of sand, especially when they're so clearly wrong.

Comments

FYL indeed for being the only one with a brain in your inbred redneck family. get out as soon as you can.

snowFML 0

ahaha, wow. FYL for having a hillbilly family.

Well at least if you do get pregnant, which you shouldn't, your family will support you and help you raise the baby. FYL though, that's ****** up.

Eh, the taxpayers will end up paying for this one. Just say no!

tinyphreak 0

Congratulations, you have a stupid family. No offense.

Well has your family had a lot of teen pregnancy's? and when asked the question by your Aunt did you say something negative about teen pregnancy and so they felt you were judging them

It's pregnancies, not pregnancy's, for God's sake. You're 29 years old, and you make such simple grammar mistakes.

Mag_The_Chodja 0

Really, #41? You seem to have high expectations for humanity. I agree with #40. There are some really retarded people out. I can see this as a kudos, as an FYL. If you ever have a baby - YAY! Your family will be ***** and take of your baby for you - if you don't, they'll still hate you! Yay!

On the contrary #43, my expectations for humanity is 0. I know full well the stupidity in this world (just look at some of the comments), but this is on a whole new level of it. It more than likely did happen, but I would have to see it with my own eyes so that my exceptions for the human race can finally reach -1.

Necronomicon_fml 0

Wow. Sorry to tell you this, but your family are idiots. Don't listen to them.

katekappy 0

teenage pregnancy aint all thay bad. my cousin in 17 and has a one year old. as long as your over the legal age pregnancy is fine. but FYL anyways OP.

rawr_cupcakesand 0

Didn't realize there was a legal age for pregnancy...

Sounds like you and your cousin are really going far in life.

bexox 0

PLEASE DON'T! Keep it in your pants for the sake of humanity!!!!

nicole1123 0

then u r either very stupid or married and out of college,

Or just a regular teenage girl... Most chicks go through the phase when they really want a kid. Like me. I seriously want one, but I'm smart enough to know that now is not the right time for that. I wouldn't be able to support him or her, my boyfriend is in jail for the next 6 months, I'm only 19... Yeah, not the right time but it doesn't make the desire any less intense.

I tend to get into these moods where I want a baby but I know I'm not ready at all to care for a child.