By Username - 05/08/2011 19:06 - United States

Today, even though I made the point of tanning naked, I still got tan lines thanks to my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 082
You deserved it 45 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ilawlatu 2
KiddNYC1O 20

Hey, in other countries you have people known for bad teeth and poor hygiene.

BelleBelle_fml 11

Every country, and ethnicity for that matter, has it's own fat people. It is not a fair statement to say only in America...

But it's mainly America. Other countries seem to be a lot more active. We are lazy people who eat Ourselves to death.

AriadneBelle 3

"Other countries seem to be a lot more active". And you know this how? If you are a lazy person who eats yourself to death, than perhaps you should look into fixing that. In the meantime, speak for yourself instead of putting down an entire nation of people due to the fact that other countries "seem" better.

Why the hell would you expect to get an even tan inside your car? Oh wait, my bad, you said 'fat rolls' not 'phat Rolls'.

Wow we're still very early in the game but if this trend keeps up it will be my most disliked FML comment ever!

KiddNYC1O 20

That and nobody uses "phat" anymore.

that awkward moment when no one understands or laughs at your stupid joke.

"rolls" as in "Rolls Royce" which is a fancy car...

kendrakay2000 0

Gross! Why don't u work out and tan later? Ur obviously fat

loljkgirl 0

Rude. Even if she is overweight you don't have to call her a whale.

Yes you do. It helps them to avoid the Japanese.

It seems to me that you think tanning is more important than getting in shape.

sexylegs17 5

It's okay as long as you don't open your rolls up, they won't show!

Ew that just sounds gross "opening up your rolls" must be able to store stuff in there!

lay back on a garbage can that should open them all up and tan nicely just don't burn I can only imagine how nasty it would be when it started pealing in there. sick

natureboy1992 0

Dear God I hope I never see a fat person tanning naked