By Username - 05/08/2011 19:06 - United States

Today, even though I made the point of tanning naked, I still got tan lines thanks to my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 082
You deserved it 45 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

VicmahnFml 0

loose weight... there's this thing called exorcise, its what people do to avoid rolls, also cut back on the mcdonalds and shiz, fatty

taylornicole97 8

Hah, go to the gym or go on a diet or something. Then try & tan again. Maybe then you won't be two different colors.

dirtyboi98 0

U should burn and u could be a candy cane!!!

You should probably hit the gym instead tanning..

perdix 29

It doesn't matter -- no one's going to be exploring your body with any great detail. A proper plump humpa will bend you over in a very dark room and stick it into whichever hole he can find.

Justinrich52 0
jeanaj 0

You guys have all been extremely rude towards op. Not everyone has that perfect body, but that's no reason to judge them. They have a heart and feelings just like everyone else, and deserve to be treated nicely. None of us are perfect.

You are right, but unless OP has a desease like hipertiroidism, or something that makes her be fat, she can change her looks with enough work and commitment

Even then I'm sure there's something to help. Maybe not keep em skinny but keep it sorta healthy

a_nutritionist 10

when your whole story is focused around how your bodyshape has affected an activity, it kinda makes sense to comment on topic. people are rude on every fml, the difference is when its about weight theres always a bunch of idiots trying to act like the internet police, as though you can call everyone stupid, but dont go insulting fat people... i expect to see you making similar comments on every fml in which someone is being insulted, otherwise your word isnt worth shit.

jeanaj 0

225-I wasn't making fun of antibes weight, I was saying people should be more considerate.

a_nutritionist 10

I forget the movie but the guy explains to the girl....Don't worry so much about hair and makeup and your tan. Get to the gym, learn how to give a good ******* and you'll be fighting the boys off.