By ohmygosh - 21/07/2011 23:35 - United States

Today, I accidentally asked a one-armed man which arm he wanted me to take blood from. He asked for a different nurse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 646
You deserved it 48 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

supernerd352 7

he couldve over reacted and pulled a gun. good thing he wasn't armed.

jewknowit710 2

*super facepalm* with hypodermic needle you boob

Comments

baseballlegitly0 2

u must feel bad but i think they must feels worse

Daniibabyy 8

Sounds like the guy overreacted to an honest mistake. When you're in a routine where you say the same few phrases to dozens of people every day, it's easy to slip. Like if I worked the evening shift a hundred days, then suddenly got a day shift, I'd accidentally tell people to "have a good night" when it was barely after noon. It happens.

maybe u should pay more attention to your patients

Don't worry about it. One of my customers was walking with a limp, I asked him if he was okay because he was favouring his leg, to which he replied, "that's because I only have one leg." I replied with," excuse me while I take my FEET out of my mouth." realized my brain fart, apologized, gave him a beer on the house and got the hell out of there. Guy still tips me 100% on every bill.

HIwaiian 1

thts funny guess he doesnt have a sence of humor

hateevryone 14

i would've done the same. i could only imagine how ashamed he felt.

If he had NO other arm, like it was cut off at the shoulder area, I can see how he'd be offended. If he had at least part of his upper arm, I could see it being a valid question.