By Anonymous - 28/05/2013 16:51 - United States - Ozark

Today, I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her. She told me that she needed time to think, and left. An hour later, her dad came by with a baseball bat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 223
You deserved it 146 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't really think we would sympathise...

Comments

You deserve that 20x over you dirt bag. But at least you told he yourself.

RamenForTheWin 10

Don't cheat, dumbshit. I hope you aren't expecting sympathy...

hannahsnyder69 16

I have absolutely no respect for cheaters. It's disgusting.

Yes, let the dad ruin three lives. His, the daughters, and the ex boyfriend. his because he would get arrested for some immature shit; the daughters for scaring every single guy that comes around, and the OP's for possibly beating him and paralyzing him. We dont even know how the op cheated. One little peck on the lips turned into more? Or was it full blown hot and heavy sweaty sex. Either way, yes he shouldnt have done what he did, but whats done is done. I'm not gonna go beat someones face in for every time they hurt me emotionally. Sounds good on impulse, but think about the long run. Why risk the rest of your life for one jackass?

catsie_fml 14

Cheating is so wrong, you got what you deserved.

You would have gotten more sympathy if you had just written 'I'm a douchebag, FML'

Soooo... What if the genders were reversed here? Something tells me people would be a lot more sympathetic towards the OP if he was a woman/girl who had cheated--certainly no one would be seriously advocating beating a woman with a bat.

icepick23 12

Maybe he thought you were a Major League player & wanted you to sign it???