By Anonymous - 27/01/2013 06:10 - United States - Batesville

Today, I decided to change my hair color. After waiting in anticipation, I took a shower to rinse out the dye and reveal my new, blue hair. Rinsing revealed not only blue hair, but blue skin caused by the watered dye running over my body. I now look like a smurf, and it's not coming out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 452
You deserved it 42 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Andr913 13

Well, now your skin matches your hair!

Time to legally change your name to 'Smurfette' by deed poll...

Comments

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

I do, OP does and many, many others(:

people who aren't afraid to be different and unique:) people who aren't judgmental pricks like you.

I don't think blue hair is so unique. The Simpsons did it.

I just stick my head under the shower first before putting my entire body under, but I've never dyed my hair blue, so perhaps that would really stain your face. It'll go away in a few days, and most people'll be more shocked about your blue hair than about the fact that your skin has some blue stains on it. :)

MillerBeerTime 5

Unless you plan to not have a job or life...why the stupid blue hair?

Some jobs are okay with colored hair. Some people also like the color blue, so chill with the "stupid."

sgtcxelite 11

Apparently it's impossible for OP to be below 18 or working somewhere that's perfectly fine with it. How can't she have a life? I've dyed my hair many times in high school, and I had a pretty ******* awesome time.

ive seen people with blue hair working at perfectly normal jobs. some people in the world don't mind people who are individual:) some people actually aren't stuck up assholes:)

Obviously you have never dyed your hair before. Common sense is to not let it run down you, seeming half the time it can stain your tub. Idk what you were thinking but you def deserve it..

Ok, so I see Avatar and Smurf, any others? Could be a Fraggle, or a bastard daughter of Barney. Personally I think you are an idiot for not reading the instructions if you didn't know how to do it, or get a friend to help you.

shiftsandwitch 0

This happened to me and my bath tub. use 70% isopropyl alcohol aka rubbing alcohol.Get the biggest bottale you can get. keep it off your hair but it should get it off your skin and were ever you got it.

The film Big Fat Liar actually comes to mind. You Paul Giamatti by any chance?