By Fml24609 - 20/08/2010 06:20 - United States

Today, I ended up sleeping on the dirty floor because my sister didn't want to share a king size bed with me. She got up to get a drink and stepped on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 763
You deserved it 5 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

the_flirtt 0
MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

kick her in the face then push her out of the bed. or quit complaining. sleeping on the floor isn't as bad as you make it sound.

Yeah that should be painful. OP, now we all know who wears the sibling pants in your family lol.

pntbttr 0

you shoulda took the bed while she was up

it could have been worse! it could have been your girlfriend who made you sleep on the ground, since you pulled her hair out while she was blowing you!!

YouRuckingFetard 0
Mumbellosity711 0

trip her next time. or you shouldve just taken the bed when she got up

Ludii_fml 0

just sneak in when she's fast asleep :o and if there's a king sized bed that means there is most likely carpet, so it shouldnt be tjat bad :o

Marinus: I like how you connect your stories throughout the FMLs.

justbemellow 0

your sisters a bitch. sleep there anyway. she probably stepped on your face on purpose

BoyFromTheFuture 0

I have no hands so I do wrist bumps.

why did u want to share the bed with your sister?

ninba20 0

op ur an idiot...I would have taken over the bed at that point...but either way fyl....

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

your sisters being a *****. tell her too bad and sleep in the bed anyway

christa953 12

I agree with 8 that sleeping on the ground isn't that bad.

comepoopwithme 0

slap that hoe, take the bed and make her make you a sandwhich!

Sandwiches are like analogies in that I'm making one now.

wtf she sounds like a bitch. I wouldn't just gotten up and in the bed. a king is huge she probably wouldn't have even noticed you there if she was asleep.

kick her off the bed and go tell her to make you a sandwich! then step on her face.

Pastor_Rich 0

at least you have a roof over your head and a place to lay your head. wwaaaaaaa!

idk how u guys thing 16 is always win. all his responses are stupid like Skroal's......OP u shoulda kicked ur sister off

& 8, you are so lucky.... andy is a BEAUTY!

Does your sister think that you're gonna try and pull some wincest off?

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

69- he's even more gorgeous in person. I sent you a message about it. :)

turtlemansam 6

Hahah oh man, just trip her next time, OP.

haha yeah good point... why didn't you?

DearLar 0
Brittney_E 0

77, who is that in your picture?

It's funny because it could have been worse and it's moist ftw dur dur.

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

101-Me and Andy Six, the singer for the rock/metal band Black Veil Brides.

VampireKiller59 0

i wouldnt be dirty if you cleaned it.

BahahahLOL 0

She could have thought he was the boogeyman or some rapist dude and stomped on his face three more times.

bugmenotmofo 34

**** her in the ass... Wincest! that'll show 'er

I agree with 14, should have took the bed!

8 - you Look like you sleep on the floor every night...

strip down, spread your lips (or bat wings) and the bed is yours

My_Deathbed 0

It could have been worse OP . She could have came home from a party and fell asleep with high heels and poked your eye out with the heel ... ouch!

TheBestManEver 0

Chances are if she came home late at night from a party it would give the OP more than enough time to take the bed from her. And if she were lazy enough to not remove her high heels before getting into bed then she would have put up no resistance to the OP trying to take the bed away from her. Analyze the situation man!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

there are also people who don't have beds in other countries...

There are people everywhere who don't have beds to sleep on

Who care's what number your comment is? Posting a comment just to say what number it is, is just pathetic. When you're wrong about the number, you're even more stupid.

haha ouch. tell your sister to sleep on the floor and you step on her face

It's a KING bed. How can she FORCE you to sleep on the floor. Awww, are you scared of her??? ;}

kikiwi_fml 9

Why did she get to make the decision anyway, I would have said screw you, if you don't want to sleep in the same bed YOU sleep on the floor... inconsiderate. Stepping on your face should be your justification to bitch slapping her.

well i thought it might be less akward than sleeping in the same bed with your sister.

how is that awkward? It's not like your cuddling with them your sharing sleeping space.

would u want to sleep with ur brother/sister?

It's not as if the siblings are "sleeping with each other" in the euphemistic sense. They're sleeping in the same bed. That's not really too weird.

The_good_times 0

Wow, what's so wrong with sharing a bed with a sibling? unless the OP is a perv that's gonna try something on her, I don't see why not, it's just dumb, I've shared a bed with my brother on a number of occasions when we didn't have any rooms free, sure I didn't like it as I'd rather sleep alone, but you get over it as it doesn't matter much once you're asleep.

QueenPersephone 9

My sister and I shared a bed until I was 13, it's normal. Get your minds out of the gutter.

well i thought it might be less akward than sleeping in the same bed with your sister.

Take all the blankets from her in the middle of the night, and roll up like a taquitooo! :D