By virginat16 - 14/12/2010 11:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got a call from a restricted number. When I answered, it was a prank call. The kids on the other end had porn on high volume and put the phone next to the speaker. Way to remind me that I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 218
You deserved it 7 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

''virginat16?'' YDI if you think there's something wrong with that.

how do you know it was ****? the other side of that call may have been dirtier than you think

Comments

immja 0

kidding right? nothing wrong with being a virgin at 16 at all

charlieohcharlie 12

"Virgin at 16" is a bad thing? Is there something wrong in your head? This is what this messed up society does to children! You should be young and in love and foolish and see when the sex will happen. Seriously. Come back and whine if you're well in your twenties and still a "virgin"; however there are far worse things that could happen to you. No self pity, be happy instead!

If your username is anything to go by, YOU'RE SIXTEEN. I should damn well HOPE you'd still be a virgin! Anybody who loses their virginity by 16 is a dumbass who doesn't understand what sex is for or what it does psychologically to a couple. You can lose your virginity whenever you want, you can never get it back though. I've never heard of someone who regretted waiting to lose their virginity (except Elton John, who is just weird), but I have heard PLENTY of stories about people who wished they'd waited.

aw lol you little *****! im soon 17 and im a virgin. it aint even something

Jiska1990 0

Seriously? You're 16! It's perfectly normal to lose your virginity when you're older than that... Wishing not to be a virgin at this age is wishing to be more slutty..?

just because you are not a virgin at 16 doesnt make you a ****. i know plenty of people who are 14, not virgins, and arent *****. so let the girl do whatever she wants.

Thank you very much! (sorry, forgot to hit "reply" in the appropriate spot, will try again)

cmoknutson 0

I'm 16 and still a virgin. There is NOTHING wrong with it. I would be absolutely ashamed if I had had sex out of wedlock..

Oh wow, bitching about being a virgin at that age is just pathetic. As for the phone call, I would have laughed if it were me. This isn't an FML.