By EdgardoP - 26/06/2012 15:08 - United States - Allentown

Today, I got a cramp while swimming. It took the lifeguard 5 minutes to stop flirting with a girl before trying to help me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 317
You deserved it 3 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only thing i could thonk of when i read this was Patrick Star.

Comments

Schizomaniac 24

Aw DAMN, 107. She called you skinny ass. You're not just gonna take that, are you?

It's called he could have a water proof watch

xXxIracebethxXx 14

115 - Is that your biggest accomplishment? Thumbing me down and telling me shut up? Tsk tsk. *pats head* I'm sure you'll do something just as big, again, eventually. If not, just keep hanging on to mommy's umbilical cord because it is obvious you need guidance, follower freak. Do not hop on my **** just because some other chick decided to do so. Meanwhile, have a treat. *gives biscuit*

You're the one who needs to calm down 107. Nobody else here is angry.

tvirus019 0

Dude, #90 was saying that the dude was an ass and the chick shouldn't have been interested in someone who doesn't do their job. Get that pole out of your arse and stop being a ****. Jeez...

Do you honestly want to fight like a little bitch over the internet? I think your comments, and you yourself, are a worthless waste of space.

McNerdyNerd 8

I never understood this. Cramps hurt and all, but they don't stop you from doing anything, like you know...swimming to the edge of a pool and sitting down.

scarllet13101 5

What would the life guard do??? It's a cramp your not drowning

it was only a cramp... not like you were drowning

Why should he help you with a cramp. Just stretch your legs out straight